Concert Intro

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2005
Yo what is that melody that they singin to - "get ya hands in the air" at the beginnin of tech's new set? I keep findin myself humming it- I hope they put it as an interlude or even make it into a track on one of the upcoming releases

Feb 9, 2006
Yeah, fuck. I just saw him tonight too. He comes out to some badass music. I think it was the music from a christmas song with Kaliko singing over it. Kind of like "Save Yourself". That shits gonna bug me.

Nov 7, 2006
grizzyp said:
are y'all talking about the worcester show? i was at that one, but why did it end so early at 10:00?
he started every show the same since everready came out. well every show ive been to it was the same set

Feb 9, 2006
grizzyp said:
are y'all talking about the worcester show? i was at that one, but why did it end so early at 10:00?
Cause it was only Critical Bill and Tech. Unless you count those juggalos that were doing a show in the parking lot.

Nov 7, 2006
the worcester show was str8. the only thing i didnt like was the crowd surfers but hey ya giott a get used to it. it was better than connecticut

Nov 7, 2006
Before that started I just had finished telling my friend I was in the mood for christmas carols and that shit played.
Wasn't feeling Critical Bill much and wtf happened to Potluck?
The show was fucking crazy though. Soon as Tech got shit started everything else was on point and I feel greedy wanting another show. Juggalo's freak me out though, no offense. Felt mad uncomfortable with bunch of drunken fools starting shit over nothing but anyways the show was incredible.