Conceit from Sf wins Youtube/5o Cent contest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2006
Yes I wasnt tryna take all the credit for this TBIB moment

but good shit mane u deserved it i was feelin it

there were a couple folks out tha Sco in it

Feb 9, 2007
Nice. We will see if dude ever puts out a single with G-Unit though haha. It don't really sound like that kinda music

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
50 Cent and YouTube recently announced that San Francisco rapper Conceit is the official winner of "The YouTube OntheRise Rap Edition" contest.
As SOHH previously reported, the YouTube Community voted on the 20 finalists who were narrowed down from thousands of entrants by 50, Common and producer Polow da Don.
"Thanks and a big shout out to everyone who voted on my video, and also a major thank you to 50 Cent and YouTube for helping me shine," said Conceit via a statement. "The other artists in the top 20 were first class emcees and it was a privilege to be part of this with them. A special thank you to all the SF Bay Area heads that have always supported me and my crew, you get all my love."
Conceit won the grand prize, which consisted of a trip to New York City to professionally record a single for G-Unit/Interscope Records, a $10,000 Guitar Center Shopping Spree, a Boss BR-1600 Digital Multitrack Recorder and a Roland MV-8800 Production Studio. He also had his video featured on the homepage of YouTube. [Watch Conceit's Video Here]
Los Angeles based R-Mean and New York bred MC Gist aka The Essence were the first and second runners-up. They will receive $5,000 and $2,000 Guitar Center shopping sprees respectively. [Watch R-Mean and Gist's Videos Here]