Conan O`Brien star wars diss !!!!!!attn!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2003
Can someone post a direct link where i can see that Conan O`Brien shit where the dog fuck with some Star Wars nerds....Someone posted that shit earlier but i didnt find it now so......hit the link up. thanks

Apr 25, 2002
HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I seen some of this on the best of conan show. This is the funniest shit EVER.

Are there anymore videos from triumph?

May 7, 2003
i never get bored of this flick funny as fuck!

best shit is with out a doubt the part where is the Supernerd;

Insult dog dissin`this old ass goofy looking nerd who´s packin some green jedi sword!!!!!!!!LOLLLLLLLHHAHAHA n the nerd takes a stand fed up with the dogs insults and says to the Dog" I dont Deal with Lesser Life Forms" , Dog keeps a five second silence and replies to the nerd ; "You Don`t deal with lesser life forms? You must be a lonely Guy"

HAAHAHAHA goddamn shits crakin me up!!!!!!!! check the shit out

tight part also is where this nerd dressed as Darth Vader hits the spot of course Dog sees that as a perfect opportunity to make some comedy!!

Apr 25, 2002
The best is, You are the only female here? That means you have a choice of all these males that have no idea how to please you.

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

And yea when he asks Darth Vader which of these buttons calls your mom to come pick you up LMAO

May 7, 2003
^^ yea theres more but this is clip is by far the tightest 1....
Check this link out i found it through google there should be so mo Triumph shit ;

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Late_Night_with_Conan_O'Brien/video/triumph.shtml