computer help needed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
www.geocities.com
--- Does anyone know why my computer might fucked up?

that red light on the front keeps goin all the time even when the computers idle i look on the task manager and the processor usage goes up and down from 1% to 90-100% and thats when its not doin anythin' much, its got 256mb 333 ddr ram and 2000Xp proceesor so lack of memory and processin power shouldn't be a problem,,...... can any you guys help?

Ra.

Sicc OG
Jun 1, 2002
probly just hidden programs, spyware shit. check startup, untick any shit that shouldnt be there, and add/remove programs and check for strange programs.

Aug 6, 2002
are you running window NT, XP, 2000? When you go into taskmanager. It will tell you what program is using up all your resources. When you see what program it is, end the task on it. It most likely will let you. If it doesn't see what the program is and remove it. If you still have problems sorry to say but, your going to have to rebuild the pc. You also might want to run your virus scan to see if you have any bugs. let me know if any of this helps.

May 13, 2002
www.geocities.com
I'm using window 2000 pro, and i keep getting windows file protection come up. It may be a virus because I can't load fruity loops 3 or Motocross Madness 2 anymore because windows says they have corupted files, but then I'm not connected to the net on it. What software do i need to scan for virus'? I have Ontrack virus scaner or do i need something better?

I'm also getting problems with the IDE access times Cd-rw drive and Hard drive , it seems so slow.

Aug 6, 2002
Yeah scan for viruses, use what ever virus protection software you have. Anything is better than nothing. If possible if not now but in the future install Mcafee virus protection, that is one of the best virus protection software out. If you do have a virus it coud be messing with your system files and causing errors. Let me know what you find out.