component speaker systems (car stereo)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Jul 1, 2002
hometown.aol.com
sup, i just wanted to know what ya'll thought was the best component systems for the money. i mean obviously i can buy RAINBOW reference series speakers for $7,000 but unfortunetly that is just a little outta the price range. so what ya'll think is the best for the money like nothing higher than $600. thanks. please don't post if you got no fucking idea what your talking about.

May 11, 2002
Ive got Mb quarts DSQ's they are pretty good also the focal PK2 (poly kevlar I think they are called) you can get them on ebay for like 250-300$. Whatever you do get a AMP for them, or else they wont be as good as they can be.

May 2, 2002
I got Infinity's in my car...I really like those.....

Focal's are pretty tight...I'm probably gonna get me some of those (just blew my Infinity's)...

Kicker has a pretty good component line as well...you may want to check them out. My friend has them in his car and they sound clean.....

Sep 12, 2002
A cuzzin if u wanna get some great components fuck wit CDT Audio's Eurosport components. They are about $700 but they are crystal clear and they are the best around period. They are somewhat hard to find though, i have had the pleasure to hear them and i have to say they are better than any other components i have ever heard.

Sep 23, 2002
JL Audio and Eclipse are my top two picks. I got JL's on my inside, and some JL's in the trunk. They last, good for competition,reliable like Eclipse. They got tight inside amps, subs, and other shit too.

Alpine - reliable for the insides, for a amp on the insides, and crossover.

Kicker - good shit
Focal - good shit
Super Blue - they cooh too