Compare

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
M

MrFreeze

Daquiri Factory but its not really that close. none of his albums are really the same except the first two (new jim jones and hate you with a passion).

May 17, 2002
OK, just making sure I wasnt the only one so I picked a cd he did in between Dre Dog and now. i just really feel his shit, hes tight...

Apr 25, 2002
MrFreeze said:
Daquiri Factory but its not really that close. none of his albums are really the same except the first two (new jim jones and hate you with a passion).
how do you figure? jim jones dropped in 93 during the heavy-sampling era in frisco. hate dropped in 95 during the breakout of original beats and the signature TC and enhancer sound. also dre grew alot lyrically on hate you with a passion...he was alot more one-dimensional on jim jones with his raps...

also, i thought daquiri factory was VERY similar to raven in my eyes (hence cocaine raps 2). same type of beats, concepts, style, etc. might be obvious to some but i know people who loved raven and didnt feel daquiri.

M

MrFreeze

NICKpro RM said:

how do you figure? jim jones dropped in 93 during the heavy-sampling era in frisco. hate dropped in 95 during the breakout of original beats and the signature TC and enhancer sound. also dre grew alot lyrically on hate you with a passion...he was alot more one-dimensional on jim jones with his raps...

also, i thought daquiri factory was VERY similar to raven in my eyes (hence cocaine raps 2). same type of beats, concepts, style, etc. might be obvious to some but i know people who loved raven and didnt feel daquiri.
its just my opinion. how come everytime i post my opinion somebodys gotta be like "what are you talkin about" and shit. not tryin to be a dick Nick but im tired of always havin to explain myself.