COMIN'SOON ON BOMB LEERY/MONEY HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
FEATURING GOLDIE LOC(THE EASTSIDAZ)BAD AZZ, KILLA TAY,MITCHY SLICK,MR.TAN LILC.S,CRICET, THE BLE FAMILY AND AN IN DEPTH INTERVIEW WITH ANANDA LEWIS

May 10, 2002
how come ananda lewis is on there???? i remember when she was on teen summit back in the day on BET then she moved to MTV and i aint like her lol....but whens this ecay supposed to drop...i never got my snippets or money hungry promo stuff, u still sendin thoser out rocc???? holla!!!!

Nov 6, 2002
50916 said:
how come ananda lewis is on there???? i remember when she was on teen summit back in the day on BET then she moved to MTV and i aint like her lol.
yea mothafuccaz was callin her a sellout cuz she switched 2 mtv.lol

yo rocc whats up wit them snippets homie?its been grip & i still aint got mine.holla

Jul 10, 2002
What yall don't understand is, MVT & BET r owned by the same company. Viacom, & her makin the switch was just like gettin a promotion. Business is business. Feel me? Bigger opportunity. She doesn't rap or sing on my project, she interviews me

May 7, 2002
OHHH WEEE SHIIIIT

YEAH THAT WHAT IM WAITING FO

JUST HOPE I GOT MY SCRILL RIGHT WHEN THIS SHIT DROPZ

HEY ECAY CUH YA AINT GET CACC AT ME ON HOW I CAN SEND U MY SHIT HOMIE

HOLLA

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
that cover is real tight homie, i'm diggin it, good use of color and photography, who did it??

can't wait to hear the album folks

Aug 15, 2002
Ananda is a down ass girl from Dago...i met her a couple times when Mtv would do shit at Mission Beach...shes fine as hell to....and like Ecay said its all Viacom theres really no difference between Mtv and BET...so she was just moving up...Ecay how long we gotta wait till the shit drops...im in anticipation like a muthafucka

Nov 6, 2002
Ecay Uno said:
What yall don't understand is, MVT & BET r owned by the same company. Viacom, & her makin the switch was just like gettin a promotion. Business is business. Feel me? Bigger opportunity. She doesn't rap or sing on my project, she interviews me
you right i cant hate on ol gurl 4 gettin her paper.