Coming Soon!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
DukeNaintEZ said:
hottest talent...ummm...who in the hell are those artists??
Seriously.

Not trying to talk shit but no one has heard of any of those artists. Also where are exactly are those two songs listed on the cover "hits" at? Also you really should get someone to do a better cover if you guys are really serious about pushing this album.

Good luck with your release regardless though,

Feb 10, 2006
you can hate if you want but everyone starts from nothing at one point....Filth and Foul has opened for Tech N9ne at the Big Easy in Spokane and in Boise before as well and has a song with Cappadonna.....

Dec 11, 2002
Trixsta said:
you can hate if you want but everyone starts from nothing at one point....Filth and Foul has opened for Tech N9ne at the Big Easy in Spokane and in Boise before as well and has a song with Cappadonna.....

When did they open for Tech in Boise..?

Its not hate when someone tells you that cover is all bad.... hit up Thomas- he's got what you need.

Jul 12, 2002
Get a better cover or else nobody will take you serious. Also that Filth and Foul Do What Ya Like song I've heard for years now, put some new shit on there.

Feb 10, 2006
...thanks for the feedback, i was tryin to help a friend out by usin his design so if it starts drama that i dont use it, oh wel......as for the hate comment that was at the cat askin who these ppl are....as for coma, yeah you've heard the song cuz you're from here has anyone else here heard the song? dont think so...thats the song they get the biggest response off of..

Feb 10, 2006
nah thats kool man i jus took it in a negative way...there's a fairly good sized scene started up here in montana that most people in montana dont know about yet so while the artists are gettin people to hear and see them locally i'm starting to push it out a little further...there will be samples up by the end of this week, i'll have a link to it and a cover done by a TRUE professional up here then

May 12, 2004
Trixsta said:
nah thats kool man i jus took it in a negative way...there's a fairly good sized scene started up here in montana that most people in montana dont know about yet so while the artists are gettin people to hear and see them locally i'm starting to push it out a little further...there will be samples up by the end of this week, i'll have a link to it and a cover done by a TRUE professional up here then

...my bad i did come off like an asshole..but that wasnt my intention...good luck with the project

Feb 10, 2006
hey thanks bro I apreciate it, and my bad if I came off as a little defensive too, check out the samples when they get up and pick up a copy if you like it man it'll be goin for $5 so not a huge hole in the pocket lol