Coming soon from Skunt Muzik & Street Level Records...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
A-TRAIN, the second member of the super group LAC OF RESPECT to release a solo album this year is set to release his debut album on 7/4/05. Features include.....151, Killa Tay, Guce, T-Nutty, Skunt, Twin-G and more. Beats from D-Sane, Roc'phella, Todd Brown, Skunt and more.

Stay tuned for snippets......coming soon! And watch for 151's new solo album "Power and Privelege" coming this summer! Followed by Skunt's new solo album "Never Let 'Em See U Stress."

Watch out now!

Mar 9, 2005
that's what's up, i'll be getting this one. "Bloodthirsty" was one of my favorite joints off of the lac album, a-train ripped it!! can't wait.

Apr 25, 2002
Maaan, SLR's tryin' to shit on everybody......I was hella feelin' Train on Bloodthirsty, matter fact he came tight as fuck throughout the Lac album.....Keep us updated D-sizzle.....

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
speedy gonzalez said:
damn where do you find the time to put some much shit out...is the 151 album going to be a slr joint?
Shit.....where do you think I am when I'm not on here being a bully??? lol

Naw.....it's a full time job for me nowadays. And after we're done with A-Train's album we're going to be wrappin' up Skunt's new album.

151 is doin' his own thing. He hasn't been around much the last few months because he's been locked down in the lab tryin' to get his album wrapped up. I'm not sure of the label situation.....but it's not goin' to be an SLR release. SLR will of course support it to the fullest though and help in any way possible to make it the success it should be.

So everybody is gettin' the solos from the LAC this year. And hopefully by next summer......we will have the next LAC OF RESPECT album ready to go. There's talk of there being a real big surprise on this one too!

Apr 25, 2002
I'd like to hear a group album of C.O.L.A., Notes, Crytical, and YV.....The way they burned up Honest Criticism, I know it would be something extraordinary.......

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
EvilWayz said:
oh......can we expect solo projectz from them Dividenz kats? Notez & Cola are sick 2gether, but some solo shit could be superduper sick too
I wouldn't hold my breath. We're having enough trouble gettin' a group album done. I know Notes is workin' on a side project though.....maybe ya'll should ask him about it???