Coming Soon Bosko Presents: The Northwest Livin Compilation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2002
jusfamilyrecords.com
We are currently starting to work on the Bosko Presents: The Northwest Livin Compilation. This compilation will be entirely produced by Bosko, and will feature the heavy hitters from the Northwest region. I will be contacting all of the artists from the NW that Bosko has had his eye on. The way that we will be working it is like this. We will send out tracks to the prospective artists that we would like to have featured on the record, and they will bless the hot Bosko track. This compilation will only feature artists from the NW, and will be hot, hot, hot.

Give me a list of artists from the NW that you would like to see featured on this comp, and we will add them to the list of prospective artists that we already have in mind. Hollar at your boy.

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
Fuck wit my Young Portland patnaz, The Reps... .Two of the hardest young cats up out the NW... Holla at ya boy bout that, plus I need 16 from you... Git at ya boy...

Dec 3, 2002
jusfamilyrecords.com
^^^I am only really getting the cats that have albums out, and already have a following. I heard them on the radio, and the songs that I heard were cool. It's nothing against them, but this comp is for the more established NW artists that have already put in the work. Maybe I can catch them on the next one.

I will call you about the verse, I have your number. I got you in my voicemail.

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
All good. Keep ya eye on them.. They got some heated material. My folks is puttin they project out. They pretty much done wit it. Keep it crackin either way...

B

Bosko

^^^Yeah, it's not just Cool Nutz working the project. I just wanted to get the more established groups for my comp, and give the NW some fire. I think this project will let the NW fans see what can really be done. It's going to also be on the rappers to make some hot songs over the heat that I am going to lace them with. I just sent Cool Nutz the tracks for the comp, so the artists should be getting them soon. I can't wait to hear what is going to happen.

B

Bosko

^^^Naw, Take This Flight won't be on the compilation, it was going to be used on the Murderdog compilation. I am producing the entire NW Livin compilation. However, I do like the Take This Flight song.

B

Bosko

^^^You will hear Starchile on the NW Livin Compilation. He is going to appear over a Bosko track. Keep your ears to the streets on this one.