COMING OF THE ANTI-CHRIST?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CinFul-1

I think he will be here soon and that all the fools that clown on it are sleeping. Look at Hitler, Bin Laden and many others. One will come to take the cake and end the world!!!

RevoL

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
the end of man-kind will be caused by man-kind!

my theory is a nuke war will end it all...but that's jus me...

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
maybe you have saw him............

how do you all feel about prince charles??????

keep in mind that 666 is NOT the "mark of the beast". 666 (not read six six six but six hundred sixty six) is the *NUMBER* of his *NAME*.

WHEN THE TIME COMES NO MAN WILL BE ABLE TO BUY OR SELL UNLESS HE HAS THE *MARK* (PHYSICAL MARK,TATOO,CHIP ETC ETC) , THE *NAME* OF THE BEAST OR THE *NUMBER* OF HIS NAME (REV 13:16-18)

im going to make a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG POST ABOUT THIS LATER ON TONIGHT. SO EXPECT TO READ.......

:h:

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Fu's is already getting chipped up. I posted up some neat articles on the old board. I can find them if anyone wants to peep them out.

HERESY, Prince Big Shnoz? What does he have to do with anything? And why is he linked to the number "666"?

Looking forward to your post.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Re: maybe you have saw him............

HERESY said:
how do you all feel about prince charles??????

WHEN THE TIME COMES NO MAN WILL BE ABLE TO BUY OR SELL UNLESS HE HAS THE *MARK* (PHYSICAL MARK,TATOO,CHIP ETC ETC) , THE *NAME* OF THE BEAST OR THE *NUMBER* OF HIS NAME (REV 13:16-18)

:h:
SHIT!!! im ginna haveto get the 666 TATOO!

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
antichrist pt 1

who is the antichrist? MANY are "antichrist" just like MANY are the sons of god. there is ONE ANTICHRIST just like it is ONE SON THAT CAME FOURTH FROM GOD.

so what does scripture say about THE antichrist?

WHO IS HE?

read John 5:43. this is VERY important. yeshua was NOT accepted by the JEWS as ***MESSIAH***. the person that WILL be accepted by the JEWS will be the ANTICHRIST. he will be accepted by the jews because he IS a jew. why else would they accept him?????? they wont accept a latino,swedish or asian as the messiah. the messiah MUST be a JEW.

Dan 7 AND 8 ARE ***IMPORTANT*** chapters in regards to END TIMES AND ANTICHRIST. 7 deals with the 4 beast which are 4 kingdoms during specific times. 3 have already been in power. the fourth is in power NOW.

the kingdoms are

babylon
medo persia
grecia
revived roman empire

i apologize but i MUST cut this short. something has just come up and i didnt plan on this.

be back in the morning (when i come back i will EDIT this post and continue)

:H:

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
EDIT IT THEN LOAK. HERESY gET AT ME ASAP.

BUT WHY YOU gOT TO CONFUSE THE MASSES DEEP THOUgHT? FOR THE RECORD I HAVE NEVA USED THE WORD WHITEY. BUT MOST DEFINITELY AN ANgLO WOULD BE THE ANTI-CHRIST IF I BELIEVED THAT A MAN WOULD BE THE ANTI-CHRIST.

May 12, 2002
"In the year 1999, and seven months from the sky will come the great King of Terror. He will bring to life the great King of the Mongols. Before and after war reigns happily."

"The third anti-christ soon annihilates everything, twenty-seven years of blood his war will last. The unbelievers dead, captive, exiled with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth." (CVIII Q72)

the third world war should end in the mid-twenties according to astrologist.

originally posted by SHEA...

THE POPE....THE CATHOLIC CHURCH.....PROFECIES SAY THAT THERE WILL BE WORLD COMMUNICATION AT THE END- THE VATICAN IS THE ONLY POWER IN THE WORLD THAT HAS BROADBAND SATELITES TO TAKE OVER EVERY TELEVISION ON THE PLANET ALL AT ONE TIME. THERE IS OTHER FACTS BESIDES THAT.

according to nostradamus, the catholic church will be corrupted and will aid the antichrist or something like that i will come back to it.

May 14, 2002
Re: antichrist pt 1

HERESY said:
so what does scripture say about THE antichrist?

WHO IS HE?

read John 5:43. this is VERY important. yeshua was NOT accepted by the JEWS as ***MESSIAH***. the person that WILL be accepted by the JEWS will be the ANTICHRIST. he will be accepted by the jews because he IS a jew. why else would they accept him?????? they wont accept a latino,swedish or asian as the messiah. the messiah MUST be a JEW.
:H:

Just because the Jew's don't accept a non Jew from being the Messhiah won't mean he actually has to be a Jew right?

I mean it's not their dessicion to make or what? it can be anyone from any race or I'm totally missing the point

but from what I've been reading and shit I think he comes from Europe or will rise from europe

May 12, 2002
well, like i said, according to nostradamus, it will rise from the mid-east, and if you think about it, right now, the whole world is concentrating on the mid-east. so you know that some pissed off mafucka is going to get tired of that and finally cause some terror on this world, but i am just quoting what nostradamus said. at the end, only the man upstairs will know who he really was, and is....im out, oh yeah, and fuck tattoing 6x6x6x on my body, i aint no charles manson...