COMING JUNE 3RD ( GET YOUR PRE-ORDERS IN TODAY )

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

V-BOY

On the Rise
May 2, 2002
www.vboyraps.com
ALLEYWAY ENTERTAINMENT
PRESENTS.....
V-BOY
IF THESES TREES COULD TALK
FEATURING......
ANDRE NICKATINA
YOUNG DRU
BLAC
CHUNK
MONEY MARC
T-1 OF GAME INSANE
BOSHA
AND MANY MORE
IF YOUR INTERESTED TO GET THIS HIGHLY ANTICIPATED ALBUM B4 ITS NATIONWIDE RELEASE DATE SEND 12.99 IN THE FORM OF A CHECK TO:
ALLEYWAY ENTERTAINMENT
PO BOX 5554
SAN MATEO CA
P.S THIS CD WAS RECORD, MIXED, & MASTERED @ 24 BIT SO ITS GONNA KNOCK AND HAVE THE MAXIMUM AMOUT OF CLARITY
GET READY
LATE

V-BOY

On the Rise
May 2, 2002
www.vboyraps.com
THANKS CANE

You know Cane I really appriciate that and would like to say hit me up about collab'n on the next one
heard you was tight blood
so get at me
cuss im always tryna fuck with new people
late

Apr 25, 2002
I am writing out a check right now! And oh yes it does feature ya boi TAZTWIZZLE & Michael Martin (tight as R&B Singer from my city...now working w/ Don Cisco & Kurupt on a new single) just for those who didnt know!

V-Boy good work my man! I got yo message but I am bizzy like you folks!We will connect soon playa!

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
no doubt v

I'll definitely keep an eye out for the cd when it drops n show supports. Im ah definitely get at u also bout that next 1, glad u heard a lil sumthin about me :).

Sic city: is that michael martin who was on 3xkrazy sick-o? or am i mistaken the name if so that foo got rnb skillz.

May 6, 2002
Glad to hear your shit is complete homey.... Is this the same album u were working on when I came through? Hit me up playa. You still got the number right?

Apr 25, 2002
Re: no doubt v

Mista CaNE said:

Sic city: is that michael martin who was on 3xkrazy sick-o? or am i mistaken the name if so that foo got rnb skillz.
Cane, I dont know if it is. He split from my management after he left Dugout Records. It could be tho cuzz the last thang I heard he was making some major move's. He is a Latino w/ a soulful voice you would think he was a brotha. Anywho I will ask him the next time he call's but the last thing he told me was that he just dropped a cut w/ Kurupt and Don Cisco. I will keep ya posted....

BTW: "CALI GREENZ" (think that's the spelling?) IS THE TRACK HIM AND I DID FOR V-BOY....

V-BOY

On the Rise
May 2, 2002
www.vboyraps.com
Thanks Y'all

yeah Jim is legit come through
and tazz let me know when you did me to come drop 16 of them hotties
and what do you mean split you aint fucking with double M no more
WHAT HAPPENED???????
ne way its all gravy like chuck wagon & water
be on the look out for this one
late

M

MrFreeze

v-boy

the homie taz put me up on game playa. he said your shits bangin so im gonna have to peep it out mayne. good luck with the album folks...1

V-BOY

On the Rise
May 2, 2002
www.vboyraps.com
Mr.Freeze
Tazz is right it is banging
and love to him for politic'n his boys shit on the side
Tazz is the folkers fo shizzle

and to bayside
thankx for the words
but I got my A.A from the now recently dead and gone california recording institute
and though all cds ( except for dvd audio & sony super audio cds )
are pressed at 16 bit 44.1 khz when you dither down from 24 to 16 in data format you get a much better low end responese and every thing after 8000 khz is more noticable in the mix

p.s freeze if you be rapping too pm your boy about one cold ass collabo will get tazz on the beat and ice it
late