Comin' to frisco help me navagate!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
ima be comin down in a minute..im gonna be stayin at 241 6th St..what area is that in? whats to do near there? im trying to get some bomb while im there too, is it near the haight? any help/info is much appreciated.

Apr 15, 2003
www.thamouthpiece.com
6th is straight crack head block....well depending on what part of 6th...but basicaly you are downtown....head up to market, you'll find all kinds of shit......from like 7th all the way down to 1st....same on mission.....metreon theatre on 4th and mission.....

what you need bomb for? you coming from BC aren't you.....lol

Jun 27, 2002
yeah homie you in the crack head central....prepare to see homeless, crackheads, prostitutes, people that talk to themselves and some cold pimps

and then theres the homeless prostitute crackheads that talk to themselves like a cold pimp....

People are pretty friendly down there ...they always ask you
" What you need man ? "

Keep plenty of spare change on you....

lmao

Sep 12, 2003
Cuttie cut basically said it all... I live @ the civic center and the only thing I would differ on is don't give these j-cats any change (look them in there eyes and tell them fuck no)... (If they talk shit) don't say anything just bank on em and they bitch out hella quick... DON'T buy bomb off crack heads or anyone except the youngsters and check it out first 2 make sure it is not bammer!

Jun 18, 2004
YOUNGMOE said:
6 street is full of rejects

don't get scared of cats who act tough on 6th st...
Fuck yeah...It's zombies night and day...watch out though, some of those "bums" are undercovers...and I wouldn't buy any type of doja in that area. Man just go to a bar or hit northbeach and meet someone, (all the potheads I know are friendly) and ask if they wanna fade on something...it's a fifty/fifty chance they're holding and will smoke you out for free.

Jun 11, 2004
you better go that extra mile pass the tl go to fillmoe or just get the fuck off 6th street-you find bomb with no hesitation in fillmoe but i dont know if niggas gone fuck with a stranger-approach some young cats but i hope u strapped lol

Apr 8, 2004
mustynutz said:
yeah homie you in the crack head central....prepare to see homeless, crackheads, prostitutes, people that talk to themselves and some cold pimps

and then theres the homeless prostitute crackheads that talk to themselves like a cold pimp....

People are pretty friendly down there ...they always ask you
" What you need man ? "

Keep plenty of spare change on you....

lmao
that's the truth

Apr 16, 2004
www.soundclick.com
YOUNGMOE said:
man, nobodiies gonna jack you in the moe for trying to get some bomb...
i'd tlel you right where to go, but don't wanna point fingers
hint, go near a wallgreens
thats not true ive had fools try to run off with my scratch out there trying to get bomb... ive had to chase a fool hella drunk through the projects at like midnight on a friday. go out to the sunset and hook up with some asian cats... dubs for ten out there you cant beat that

May 7, 2002
lol god damn man
being from vancouver im used to bums and crack heads asking for change..sounds like 6th street is like our downtown east side hastings st..great..i assume like here i'll witness plenty of people shooting up in public sidewalks..thanks for the warning folks..
im tryna hit up the haight district or whatever its called..how far will I be from there? i heard bomb is plentyfull and easy to come by once i hit that spot.

im also tryna learn about spots to eat at and hang out at etc..and spots with nice views to burn one at.

Sep 18, 2002
well about 53 miles north of the golden gate is a city called santa rosa....u should buy an ounce and come smoke me out....and i will tell u where to eat....even exchange?