Comedy Central’s latest roastee is Charlie Sheen.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2009
Charlie Sheen is returning to TV this fall, albeit for one night only.The embattled former Two and a Half Men Star has agreed to become Comedy Central’s latest roastee.
The Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen will air at 10/9c on Monday, Sept. 19 — which just so happens to be the same night Ashton Kutcher makes his debut as Sheen’s replacement onMen. The season premiere of Men airs an hour earlier at 9/8c on CBS.
One has to wonder whether Sumner Redstone — the controlling shareholder of both Viacom (Comedy Central’s parent) and CBS Corp. — gave his buddy Les Moonves a heads-up about this little scheduling, ahem, coincidence.
“You could say I’ve been providing kindling for this Roast for a while,” said Sheen in a statement. “It’s time to light it up. It’s going to be epic.”

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
i drank with jeffrey ross (roastmaster) at the bar last night and we talked about this. he asked me if i had any material. in my drunken state, all i could think of was telling him just go straight for the heart, talk about smoking crack and fucking off careers. he said "i'm going straight for the jugular."

should be one of the best ones.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
i had a strong temptation to ask jeff about greg but i didnt want it to get weird/insensitive. greg was the best and i think jeff is the second best. going for the jugular

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
as long as they have strong comedians roasting him then it should be hilarious....i dont want to see random people pretending to be funny ( the situation, snoop dogg etc )

i like the scheduling of it to...i will of course watch 2.5 men after out of curiosity...but i dont see it lasting now without sheen...kutcher is a fag...