Come see about these songs on my myspace......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2003
aww man just mushing and mashing.....tryna put out and push some solid quality work....whats good bro.....whats poppin in Spokane

Same shit.. Just livin mayne. Spokane is poppin right now the weather is good and the bitches are out in flocks. got the wheels shinin! haha... and the dro is good.
Keep pushin homie. stay up

Apr 28, 2005
Same shit.. Just livin mayne. Spokane is poppin right now the weather is good and the bitches are out in flocks. got the wheels shinin! haha... and the dro is good.
Keep pushin homie. stay up
thats whats up, i'm a have to get out there and fck wit you i'm shooting this DVD called "City 2 City In A 4Evergreen State" and Spokane needs some representation.....

Apr 14, 2003
helll yeah homie.... Let me know cause I got some other cats in mind that are dope as fuck that are down for whatever. keep me in mind when you come out here pimp. fer shizzle

Aug 9, 2005
liked that married! difforent style seemed dope!

420 was a lil slow for my taste but was still coo I d like em more if I still smoked
but naww im still listenen its coo just slow for me! many others el like that thogh. what one cat ain feelin as much is the next dudes favorite.

is that you was nice

keep it runnin flow was that shit im diggin it! and oh ya the central got its own black history & 206 aint never been soft!

Jucy was coo to maybe a lil more enthusiasm mess with your tone and what words you emphasize.

ya man i dig ya stuff 4 real id just say watch keepin ya voice all the same tone emphasize well actually on this freestyle you just said my cuzzin JL and changed ya tone ...im that dude i represent it ok well ya you switch it up just do more of it it what you sayin is dope cats i think just feel it more when you sound like you feelin it!
good luck witchya music!

Apr 28, 2005
liked that married! difforent style seemed dope!

420 was a lil slow for my taste but was still coo I d like em more if I still smoked
but naww im still listenen its coo just slow for me! many others el like that thogh. what one cat ain feelin as much is the next dudes favorite.

is that you was nice

keep it runnin flow was that shit im diggin it! and oh ya the central got its own black history & 206 aint never been soft!

Jucy was coo to maybe a lil more enthusiasm mess with your tone and what words you emphasize.

ya man i dig ya stuff 4 real id just say watch keepin ya voice all the same tone emphasize well actually on this freestyle you just said my cuzzin JL and changed ya tone ...im that dude i represent it ok well ya you switch it up just do more of it it what you sayin is dope cats i think just feel it more when you sound like you feelin it!
good luck witchya music!
ay bro preciate the feedback....More stuff coming soon.....