come catch cuddie LIVE.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
www.abovetharestrecords.com
This Satuarday, May 4th......

Time: on stage from 9:00 - 9:30 pm

201 Washington St.
Petaluma, CA

ALL AGES!!

Admission: $10

With fellow up and coming artists, John Doe from SF and Lil Menace from Above the Rest recs. oh boy!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
I live in Petaluma, and not to far away from the Phoenix. I always wanted to go to that theatre anyways to see how big it is, so I may drop by. How many people are yall expecting? And do you have an album out?

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

good luck with that shit...
i'd go pay yo ass a visit, but petaluma is way too far for a muthafucka like me to drive...

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

come do a show out in the east yay or san jo some time

i'l be up in that crowd

oh COY!

Apr 26, 2002
www.PROJECTAFFILIATED.com
congratz cut-->i aint gonna be able 2 go out but thatz what u need 2 do is preform and get ur name out there---damn an alternative band-trying 2 expand ur fan base :)

-is this ur first performance?
-when u gonna hit a spot in frisco?

much love

Apr 26, 2002
yeah first performance JESTER, it came last minute....I only had a week to prepare....yeah I wasn't feeling at first, but i said fuck it...it ain't gonna hurt...I'd rather make a fool out of myself, if I fuck up, infront of non-rap fans than rap fans...but it's all gravy...I'm still rocking the stage tho.....

Apr 26, 2002
cutmirez said:
I'm still rocking the stage tho.....
and that's exactly what me, John Doe and Lil Menace did....songs performed..

Twisted Individualz cuddie feat john doe...produced by taz
Game Intact - john doe solo produced by himself
We Some Rapstars - cuddie feat lil menace produced by john doe
Spit that Shit john doe feat cuddie produced by john doe...

not a big turn out, but definatly broke me in...show wise...I'm ready to open up anywhere now....shit was fun ass fuck....

some skater dudes started poppin' off at the lip.....we had a little confrontation in the lobby, but then we smashed out before shit got ugly....anyways, who needs a 15 minute opening act? :D