Columbia

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2003
The Columbia show was the shit, I drove 2 hours to get out there, but definately worth it. BG, SS, and Tech alll of em definately tore it down. Who else was there?

Aug 21, 2002
Nick (Techn9nehq the slut) was there, Stranglowregal (the fag) was there, and this playa muthafucka on the bullhorn named MasZive... Hahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!

Honestly that was the best show I had seen of Tech's in a while!

Hands down, Columbia is the livest venue of them all...

Apr 19, 2004
The Columbia show was off the hook. I drove from Chicago to go and see it. It was a lot better than any show i have seen in Chicago. The energy was through the roof.

Jan 7, 2003
I had alot of fun...got to go on stage with BG and dance a little...didnt expect that, I almost passed out, I had to have Kutt push me to get out there...plus, I was real drunk...ha! Had alot of fun with the girls that danced in the cages and shit...we kicked it...

Aug 21, 2002
dean!allmighty! said:
Thanks for forgetting me PUNK....Masive is a punk cause he always burns out and never stays and kicks it...

Sorry, 8x's.... Haha. I didn't forget on purpose. How could I forget you, you my homegirl. If I would've got me a room, I would've stayed, but I went on home and chilled my ass out. Plus I wasn't to happy with the fact that I didn't get drunk! Saaadddd... When I make it to the city, then we gotta kick it for sure, bet that?????

Jan 7, 2003
You mean you didn't want to pass out between the wall and the bed...and why didn't you get drunk? We had some beer with us, and when we ran out I went to the bar and got pitchers? Where was you...and you always say that when you come here we'll kick it...I will be waiting on the call...ha!

Aug 21, 2002
I was on the stage chillin', I had two beers and then Trav had me do some shit, so then I left the beer somewhere and from then on I was sober.

I would call you, but your number changes like the weather. Just PM a PiMp and leave me your number there. Punk!

Jan 7, 2003
Ya know...those damn tracking devices...I give my number to soooo many people that I have to change it once a month to keep the people away I don't want to keep in touch with.....ha!!!

Just teasing...I have had the same number since last September...I have had three different numbers but those went between me and dude...I have always kept the same one...I will PM you.

Next time take some time to kick it wit ur girl...

Sep 30, 2003
dean!allmighty! said:
I had alot of fun...got to go on stage with BG and dance a little...didnt expect that, I almost passed out, I had to have Kutt push me to get out there...plus, I was real drunk...ha! Had alot of fun with the girls that danced in the cages and shit...we kicked it...
Dean My girl nessa was one of the cage girls and I was backstage for most of the show....I'm wondering if I was hangin with you I was so messed up I hardly remember anything after S & S

Jan 7, 2003
Which girl was she Moto? I was kickin it with all of them. You were to drunk to remeber if we were kickin it, or is it that you aren't quite sure which one I am

Cause I wasn't dancing in the cages...(I aint the cage girl type)I only went on stage to dance with BG on his set, and then at the end on Im'a Playa...I ain't puttin my big ass in them little bitty Tech N9ne shorts, and little bitty shirts...I perfer to keep my clothes on(well most of the time)...I aint skinny like them girls that were in the cages...

Sep 30, 2003
dean!allmighty! said:
Which girl was she Moto? I was kickin it with all of them. You were to drunk to remeber if we were kickin it, or is it that you aren't quite sure which one I am

Cause I wasn't dancing in the cages...(I aint the cage girl type)I only went on stage to dance with BG on his set, and then at the end on Im'a Playa...I ain't puttin my big ass in them little bitty Tech N9ne shorts, and little bitty shirts...I perfer to keep my clothes on(well most of the time)...I aint skinny like them girls that were in the cages...
I think I know who ya are now but I'm still not completely sure.... The only person I remember dancin on stage with BG I was hangin with back at the Hotel after the show!