Columbia shows on the 3rd and 4th...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
Imma come to the hotel and holla at Tech and them, and then roll out. Just on the 3rd, I aint gonna go to the shows at all...

Sorry Dean, but that's all I can do, but we can drink on something yall for sure though!!!

Jan 7, 2003
I quit you then Masive...You can call me if I am good enough...why WONT you come to the show then? I am coming by myself...so at least you could hang out wit me...punk...if ya don't...

Oct 18, 2003
See all ya all that are gonna be there tonite, miss dean, look for me, cuz we gonna stay and kick it for a lil bit, but my man has to be at work at 6, so we cant stay all nite!! Angel. . . .Slither. . .you know how to get a hold of a nigga, so hit me up, hella peeps from the base bout to come!! Deuces muh nigggas!! Two time Lish. . .

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
~816~$horty said:
See all ya all that are gonna be there tonite, miss dean, look for me, cuz we gonna stay and kick it for a lil bit, but my man has to be at work at 6, so we cant stay all nite!! Angel. . . .Slither. . .you know how to get a hold of a nigga, so hit me up, hella peeps from the base bout to come!! Deuces muh nigggas!! Two time Lish. . .

^^^FOR SOME REASON I JUST FOUND THIS WHOLE THING FUNNY...

LMFAO...

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
JLMACN said:
^^^FOR SOME REASON I JUST FOUND THIS WHOLE THING FUNNY...

LMFAO...

HAHA! B/C it makes no sense to anyone but me??? LOL (and lil sense even to me??)

~816~$HORTY said:
Angel. . . .Slither. . .you know how to get a hold of a nigga, so hit me up, hella peeps from the base bout to come!! Deuces muh nigggas!! Two time Lish. . .
HAHA... Who is Angel? Who is Slither? HAHA... who is Lish? J/p! YOU know how to hit a bitch up too HOOKER! Hope you had a good time at Sat's show girl, hope it went a lil smoother than Friday's.

Dena, I was gonna come say what up and introduce myself, but I didn't end up seeing ya after the show... so next time! Will you be at any of the west coast shows?