Colorado Show updates

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2002
Tech will be in Boulder, CO on the 17th of January doing an in store at the wherehouse music and then doing a show that night at the Boulder Theater. Tech will also be in Pueblo, CO the next day the 18th of January doing an in store at Independent Records and a show that night at The Chief. Finally, the next weekend Tech will be back in Colorado on the 24th in Aurora doing an in store at Angelo's and then a show that night in Denver at The Ogden. Tickets are going fast so get them while u can.

Oct 16, 2002
yeah im looking forward to my shows in colorado i hear they got alot of big breasted big booty party girls down that way. cant wait to see if the myth is a true one. you motherfuckers have to excuse me sometimes im addicted to kickin it. pray for me i need it right about now ha ha ha.

Nov 14, 2002
My prayers are with you and you're desire for big booty party girls... Now that's one religion I can get into (in one way or the other).

Dec 3, 2002
Hey Yall whats up we are in Colorado now and are planning on packing the shows so to all the Colorado fans that are on the site and all of the friends that they can bring to all three shows cause we want to pack these shows to show all the people in Colorado how we kick it in KC!!!!!!!!1