Coloaboration

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 9, 2006
Alright out of all the artists hes worked and toured with there are still quite a number of artists I would love to see him put some tracks down with personally I think a method man tech n9ne colabo would be straight up nasty not to mention since i seen both of them in concert would put on one hell of a show together think about it Strange Music Execs. I know some people will say Meth is mainstream he sold out this and that but the fact is A. His new CD proves he has not sold out Tical the Prequel was an abboration of Def Jam a really shitty record label right now pushed him to have a CD mainly produced by faggidy ass P.Diddy B.He is one of the main people besides Rza still pushin a Wu-Tang Album even though pretty much everyone has forgotten about them C.He's not a big fan of the music industry himself right now rightfully so cause this southern bullshit about chicken noodle soup walk it out lettin your chain hang low is gettin all the damn radio play and kids think this is hip hop its hip pop for all you uneducated people that dont know what it is that music has replaced britney spears christina aguilera and all the boy bands I personally can't stand it its time to take the power back anyways number one point MEF Tech N9ne collabo other collabos i would like to hear are with Busta Bus, Gza, Ghostface, and Nas

Nov 7, 2006
dja1287 said:
Alright out of all the artists hes worked and toured with there are still quite a number of artists I would love to see him put some tracks down with personally I think a method man tech n9ne colabo would be straight up nasty not to mention since i seen both of them in concert would put on one hell of a show together think about it Strange Music Execs. I know some people will say Meth is mainstream he sold out this and that but the fact is A. His new CD proves he has not sold out Tical the Prequel was an abboration of Def Jam a really shitty record label right now pushed him to have a CD mainly produced by faggidy ass P.Diddy B.He is one of the main people besides Rza still pushin a Wu-Tang Album even though pretty much everyone has forgotten about them C.He's not a big fan of the music industry himself right now rightfully so cause this southern bullshit about chicken noodle soup walk it out lettin your chain hang low is gettin all the damn radio play and kids think this is hip hop its hip pop for all you uneducated people that dont know what it is that music has replaced britney spears christina aguilera and all the boy bands I personally can't stand it its time to take the power back anyways number one point MEF Tech N9ne collabo other collabos i would like to hear are with Busta Bus, Gza, Ghostface, and Nas
agreed 100 %. meth is no way mainstream, he got blacklabeled from the radio stations for keepin it real. but yeah i would love to see this collab and nas. the others i dont really fell as much.

Nov 9, 2006
Im actually from Philadelphia hey im not sayin all southern rap is bad T.I. aint horrible and Jeezy is pretty nasty but when I hear the Weezy Baby is the southern version of Biggie and will eventually become one of the best MC's ever you got people like Young Dro Young Joc Young this and Young that its club music it aint hip hop and the reason why i never mentioned any rappers from Philly is other than maybe Beanie Siegel who I could never see their styles fitting together Freeway no Cassidy no the roots no and other artists that i think are gifted like mos def talib Mobb Deep(not G-Unit Mobb Deep)dont go with any of Tech's style however unfourtonately I could see tech maybe doing somethin with lil john producing or JD since he has done alot of work with rappers from Missouri and is probably going to leave Virgin Records now so who knows where he will end up I could also see him poppin in with The Game dont get me wrong I would love to see him collab with alot of those artists from New York cause thats where historically and currently the best LYRICAL rappers come from bar none I hate admitting that as a Philadelphia Native but its true and I dont necessarily hate all club music but to call it rap no rap is an artform of storytelling to a beat I see little to none in pop hop