College Football starts tonight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
I cant wait...the 2 games on TV arent gonna be all that time cuz one is like San Jose State Vs Grambling and the other is K-State Vs Cal......K-State is gonna bust those dudes ass by about 40 points, shit aint even gonna be a contest

but im just hype that the season is starting, next saturday its gonna be on and popping, all day and all night

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Kansas St. ain't even gonna win their conference,let alone a National Championship.Cal won't even finish in the top half of the Pac-10,and they were killin K-State's D with a new QB.

Oklahoma and Texas got the Big-12 on lock come championship time.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I see the Pac 10 fans are coming out again....its funny how yall come out all through the season but once bowl time is finished, nobody can get yall to say a word....works that way in basketball and football....shit is fuckin hilarious to me.

I didnt even make a comment about the Pac 10...just happened to say a team that was in the Pac 10 was shitty and then the topic turns to the Big 12.....didnt even mention that K-State was gonna be all that or anything either.

Nov 14, 2002
Grim said:
I see the Pac 10 fans are coming out again....its funny how yall come out all through the season but once bowl time is finished, nobody can get yall to say a word....works that way in basketball and football....shit is fuckin hilarious to me.

I didnt even make a comment about the Pac 10...just happened to say a team that was in the Pac 10 was shitty and then the topic turns to the Big 12.....didnt even mention that K-State was gonna be all that or anything either.
I'm bleedin' Bruin blue homy. Always have been, and always will be.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Grimy said:

Don't be mad cuz you took K-State and the points and lost.Everyone knew Cal was gettin beat,but nobody was foolish like you to say they'd get beat by 40.And basketball...lol,yall get NO titles since the Gayhawks won it in 88?
How many championships does YOUR TEAM got?

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
ok Bammer....talk to me at the end of the season once again cuz your ass sure wasnt saying shit last year at the end of the season when the wac ass 10 went like 2-6 in the bowl games. And dont even start about basketball, look at the teams in the elite 8 for the past few years and then talk to me about basketball

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Grim said:
ok Bammer....talk to me at the end of the season once again cuz your ass sure wasnt saying shit last year at the end of the season when the wac ass 10 went like 2-6 in the bowl games. And dont even start about basketball, look at the teams in the elite 8 for the past few years and then talk to me about basketball
Elite 8?Talk to me after the Final 4.....

Same thing as poppin off before bowl games,right?

There's no doubt the big 12 is the best conference in football,but don't think because yall beat Baylor by 60 every week,that your gonna dominate other conferences.All I'm sayin is we're right there if we add 2 more teams like the Big 8 did.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
alright....I see what you saying....this is just shit for thought so hear me out on this.....ACC just added 2 teams that are damn good at football right now...so does that jump them up to the best conference in football because they had a decent football conference as is already and the same thang goes for basketball, there is always some shitty team like Baylor (which Virgnia Tech) will be in basketball in the ACC that you have to deal with....in the recent big 12 meetings they were discussing getting rid of Baylor from the Big 12 and going after someone like Arkansas to strengthen up our conference even more.

I know I touched alot of shit but I just wanna hear your take or anyones take on the addition of those new teams to the ACC and what the means to conference strength/rankings (i know there isnt a poll that says which conference is best but just for bragging rights and shit). Who yall think will be the strongest conference for basketball and football between the ACC, SEC, Big 10 and Pac 10 now with the ACC doing what they did?

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
BAMMER said:
Elite 8?Talk to me after the Final 4.....

Same thing as poppin off before bowl games,right?

I look at about the sweet 16 the same as winning some bowl games...its a test of the best teams in the nation...if you can make it there its an accomplishment....so you are saying basically that if you dont win the basketball title that you were shitty or your conference was shitty. Or if you dont win the football title your conference was shitty. Im trying to show that the Big 12 was consistant in bring 3 teams to the elite 8 the last 2 years and bring 2 teams to the final 4 the last 2 years. And that our conference didnt flop in the bowl games either.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Grim said:
ACC just added 2 teams that are damn good at football right now...so does that jump them up to the best conference in football because they had a decent football conference as is already and the same thang goes for basketball, there is always some shitty team like Baylor (which Virgnia Tech) will be in basketball in the ACC that you have to deal with....in the recent big 12 meetings they were discussing getting rid of Baylor from the Big 12 and going after someone like Arkansas to strengthen up our conference even more.

THE ACC WAS WACK AS HELL IN FOOTBALL THROUGHOUT THE 80'S N 90'S.VIRGINIA IS STARTIN TO GET A SQUAD AGAIN,AND MARYLAND AND NC STATE ARE LEGIT,BUT THE BOTTOM OF THE CONFERENCE IS BOO BOO.PUTTING MIAMI AND VT IN THERE IS HUGE,BUT VANDY AND DUKE ARE LIKE BYE'S,AND SOME OF THE OTHERS ARE GARBAGE,SO TOP TO BOTTOM,THEY ARE'NT GONNA BE THE PREMIER CONFERENCE IMO.

I know I touched alot of shit but I just wanna hear your take or anyones take on the addition of those new teams to the ACC and what the means to conference strength/rankings (i know there isnt a poll that says which conference is best but just for bragging rights and shit). Who yall think will be the strongest conference for basketball and football between the ACC, SEC, Big 10 and Pac 10 now with the ACC doing what they did?
ACC BASKETBALL IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST CONFERENCE FOR HOOP.NO GAME IS EASY.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Hell naw, the ACC aint the best!! They have like 3-4 teams that make the tourney every year, while the Big Ten always has like 6-7 teams make it!!! But at this point the best conference has been the Big 12 just like in football!!! GOT EM!!!

Mar 18, 2003
We'll see what you have to say when Fresno State lands in the top 10. There will be atleast two WAC teams in the top 25, possibly 3 (Boise St. Hawaii & Fresno State). All of which (and some) will get bowl games. Fresno State is eye'n a BCS game, don't doubt it, they are a solid team this year.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
even if that wack wac conference has a coupel teams do cool, they still wont have nuthin on the Big 12 or Big Ten so whats your point!! Unless u are sayin that the wack wac is better, then dont trip!! GOT EM!!