College Football Starts Today

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2005
ADRIAN PETERSON .......WELL IM THINKING HE HAD A ROOKIE LUCK AFTER TODAYS PERFORMENCE .......AND OKLAHOMA VS TCU WAS ON OF THE WORST GAMES IVE EVER SEEN
:confused: :confused: :cry:

^^^THEY WILL OVER THROW USC

May 9, 2002
Im a huge college football guy...NFL...not so much...NFL is like 2 heavyweith boxers...who slug it out boringly for most of the game...college...you might see a game like Wisconsin/BGSU...now that like a wleter weight fight...just throwin blow after blow...

by the way...UW sucks...again...i guess its all FSU this year...

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
FSU has to score more than 14 at some point this year.Dude who thinks Adrian Peterson is a fluke is a buffoon.Everyone and there momma is gonna play man,and stuff 8 or 9 in the box against OU until they can get a passing game.Peterson is a future Top 3 pick no matter what(barring injury).

May 9, 2002
BAMMER said:
FSU has to score more than 14 at some point this year.Dude who thinks Adrian Peterson is a fluke is a buffoon.Everyone and there momma is gonna play man,and stuff 8 or 9 in the box against OU until they can get a passing game.Peterson is a future Top 3 pick no matter what(barring injury).
True...i dont like Weatherford...i hope Bobby gives Xavier another shot this Saturday...