College Football Game of the Week!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2004
USC at Notre Dame....

I love Notre Dame football and have for a long time, but I'm from Southern California....

I'm hoping USC wins this one, they have more on the line...

USC 45 Notre Dame 38

What do you guys think???

May 5, 2002
this is gonna be a classic game hopefully.. USC's defense has been gettin exposed by weaker teams these past weeks, hopefully they step up the intensity against Notre Dame, because they are fuckin shit up!

Aug 20, 2004
Yeah USC better watch they asses...ND has a good defense...they cause turnovers...and anytime you can get on the + side of TOs...you have a good chance of winning...

Apr 1, 2002
That shit was craaaaaazy! The last pass Leinart threw had no chance but to my amazement that shit was caught and dude ran the ball to the 10 yard line damn near 70 yds!!! Fucking Leinart's a hog for that last TD, simply amazing.

Dec 29, 2004
Gringo Starr said:
I cant beleive my Noles lost o Virginia...im fuckin irrate about that...

All i know is..it was a bad day to bein the Top 25 yesterday...upsets like a mug...
I remember when FSU lost to virginia in 95..Warrick Dunn took the direct snap and got stopped an inch away from the goal line. Tiki Barber was the running back for Virginia back then.

FSU is the only team from Florida I like, i'm always rooting for them against Miami and Florida. I usually always root for them unless they are playing SC, UCLA, or Notre Dame.

Lorenzo Booker is a So-Cal product, St. Bonavenutre of Ventura California...That dude was off the hook in High School, he's still pretty damn good....

Aug 20, 2004
Hoosier said:
I remember when FSU lost to virginia in 95..Warrick Dunn took the direct snap and got stopped an inch away from the goal line. Tiki Barber was the running back for Virginia back then.

FSU is the only team from Florida I like, i'm always rooting for them against Miami and Florida. I usually always root for them unless they are playing SC, UCLA, or Notre Dame.

Lorenzo Booker is a So-Cal product, St. Bonavenutre of Ventura California...That dude was off the hook in High School, he's still pretty damn good....
I remember that game...the funny thing is..thats ALL Virginia has to say about FSU...cus they have beaten em 12 of the last 13 games before yesterdays game...

that 4th and 9 play was clutch... bush still had a quiet game despite 3 tds because the last play is the play that will stay with everyone...
Reggie Bush did NOT have a quiet game...they talked about him all damn game...and look at his numbers..

Reggie Bush-15 carries-160 yd-10.7 avg-3 TDs-long 45

He solidified his place as front runner for the Heisman Trophy...