COLLEGE FOOTBALL GAME OF THE WEEK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
Wouldn't say game of the week

Cal...no contest - Drew Olson is a joke

only thing that could deter cal is Joseph Ay-Boob

Georgia/Tennessee is prob GOW

Dec 29, 2004
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
UCLA VS. CAL

"NORTH VS. SOUTH"

PAC-10 AT ITS BEST...
Love it...Both these teams are dying to take USC down!

How about Ohio State and Penn State for game of the week?

Oh yeah Go Bruins!

May 9, 2002
Hoosier said:
Love it...Both these teams are dying to take USC down!

How about Ohio State and Penn State for game of the week?

Oh yeah Go Bruins!
I THINK PENN STATE WILL GET EXPOSED FOR THE POSRES THEY ARE...OSU LOOKS UNREAL THIS YEAR...ONLY LOSS COMIN IN A CLOSE ONE TO THE NUMBER 2 TEAM IN THE NATION...THEY GOT THE SAME SICK DEFENSE AND NOW THEY GOT A MOBILE QB IN SMITH...

EHY HOOSIER...YOU A KAUFMAN FAN???

EDIT:I SEE YOURE FROM THE SAME HOMETOWN...I SEE THE CONNECTION...HOMIE WAS RAW WHEN HE PLAYED IN PURPLE & GOLD...WHEN MY DAWGS RAN SHIT IN THE PAC-10...

Dec 29, 2004
Kaufman was tight on the Huskies, he played as a true freshman in the Rose Bowl and almost scored a touchdown but slipped in the rain. UW was hard back then. In High School nobody could put a finger on him he was awesome. One of the best California High School football players ever!

Another guy from my town plays ball for the Huskies right now!

Jun 23, 2002
Oklahoma vs Texas deserves an honorable mention as GOW as well...even if OU aint that tight this year. Texas should finally beat those motherfuckers

May 15, 2002
Ayoob is better than Olson...thats all i have to say...and he's a boob

i woulda said Okla/Texas if its last year, but LA served Oklahoma so you know theyre a joke

and please don't make me start on the huskies, theyre suffering from a Gilbertson hangover

Dec 29, 2004
AC Transit said:

i woulda said Okla/Texas if its last year, but LA served Oklahoma so you know theyre a joke

and please don't make me start on the huskies, theyre suffering from a Gilbertson hangover
You better check the stats man! Ayoob don't even compare with Olsen...

May 15, 2002
^^^

i care about stats - i bet you saw ayoob play against the huskies - how were those stats?

Ayoob is a work in progress, he has potential but can't be expected to be great rightaway. Plus he's working with young WRs (of the top 3, 2 are sophs and 1 frosh) What is olson? a 6 yr sr?

Dec 29, 2004
AC Transit said:

I think we knew Oklahoma was a joke when TCU beat them, not UCLA...Cal should win the game but not as easy as some of you make it out. Mercedes Lewis is the man, you better watch out...

Wasn't it Cal last year whining about not making a BCS game, then they got smashed in their bowl game anyways?

Dec 29, 2004
AC Transit said:
^^^

i care about stats - i bet you saw ayoob play against the huskies - how were those stats?

Ayoob is a work in progress, he has potential but can't be expected to be great rightaway. Plus he's working with young WRs (of the top 3, 2 are sophs and 1 frosh) What is olson? a 6 yr sr?
I really don't know what year Olsen is, I do know right now he is putting up better stats than Ayoob. I really don't get to see much of either being in Indiana, I do know Brady Quinn is better than both of them put together though and he's a junior.

May 15, 2002
don't really care if its a cake walk just as long as they win (cal +1). The Lewis matchup is the one they need to watchout for cause he's their best player, plus i think Cal is gonna stack the line to stop Drew.

Quinn is lucky he has a real coach this year, and I agree, he's better then both of them.