Coldest jewelry store in kansas city

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2003
70mile.com
I know diamonds and diamonds makes grills but im not sure of the price. Thats in the Bannister mall also, so you can check on that if you go up there. I have seen some pieces that gold fronts have made that were right.

Feb 5, 2005
capriceon24'z said:
i know the mall yall are talkin about i was there in 98 it was straight as hell back then, it must have went to shit in the last few years if its closin!

YUP !

ONCE THEY TOOK AWAY THE JONES STORE & A FEW OTHER STORE'z, INCLUDING THE FOOD COURT...

I KNEW IT WAZ DOOM'D !!

BUT THEY SHOULDA KNOWN IT WOULD DIE ONCE THEY BUILT AN OFFICE FOR SECURITY GUARD'z IN IT...

R.I.P

- GEEzUz

Apr 5, 2007
WHAT THE FUCK?

Yea so whats the deal with this shit?The only malls left are independence center and oak park.Bannister was the shit back in the early 90's and then just faded away.I hate drivin all the way out to Kansas.
Can somebody tell me why the fuck they are buildin' all these outside plaza-like strip malls?Who the fuck wants to shop in the 100 degree heat in the summer and below freezen type shit in the winter,paticularly in the holiday seazon?I personally think it stupid az fuck!

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
^ ^ its comin if u aint heard...my ninja that lives in soho down there says they building a bunch of shit for that arena, like a mall, pricechopper movie theatres. i think when it is all done kc gonna be really poppin downtown hell we need that...downtown is so boring!

Aug 31, 2005
KC'S FLEA MARKET GAME IS WEAK...THEM SHITZ IS BIG IN ALOT OF PLACES AND THERE IS SOME PAPER IN 'EM TOO...
I THINK THE BEST FLEA MARKET IN TOWN IS IN KANSAS, NEXT TO PRICE CHOPPER, IS THERE ANY OTHER JOINTZ?

FLEA MARKETS, SWAP MEETS , BAZAARS...I NEED TO OPEN ONE OF 'EM UP!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
capriceon24'z said:
in chicago the flea markets be the shit do yall be havin them in kc?

im headed to Chitown tomorrow morning...
I cant fuckin wait. Their Fleamarkets are the fucking bomb!!!
I go to the 26th St Flea market (Mexican hood)....Polaski (sp?) flea market...and the old Maxwell Street flea market (outside on sundays)...

I always find some bomb ass shit there.....They sell some dope ass jewelery at these spots....thats where I got my Aztec piece at.

KC'S FLEA MARKET GAME IS WEAK...THEM SHITZ IS BIG IN ALOT OF PLACES AND THERE IS SOME PAPER IN 'EM TOO...
I THINK THE BEST FLEA MARKET IN TOWN IS IN KANSAS, NEXT TO PRICE CHOPPER, IS THERE ANY OTHER JOINTZ?

FLEA MARKETS, SWAP MEETS , BAZAARS...I NEED TO OPEN ONE OF 'EM UP!
There is the flea market over off of St. John in northeast...I had a little cd shop there for a year...but it stuggles hard in the spring and summer because its a indoor shop. I sold mostly mexican rap cds though....

There is also 63rd drive in Swap N Shop....
BLVD swap n shop...(Kansas)
and 14th Swap N Shop (Kansas)...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I am gonna try and head up there this weekend....

Ima check this thread before I dip...
give me some directions...I dont really be on the Northside...mostly the South and West sides...

gotta keep it hood!

haha

Oct 10, 2002
NMiZZeRy816 said:
Bannister was the shit back in the early 90's
Hell yeah it was Bannister and Metro North the main one's I went too back in day. Now what yall got left fuckin Oak park Mall or did that already close, or that Great Plains mall shit in KS. Everyone buildin outdoor plaza malls everywhere now cause they want to utilize space and maximize potential by making residential and commercial zones all in one. You know mixed communities and shit, condos on top of the shops and business offices, you never have to leave your block.

May 13, 2007
milwaukee ave goes north to south i just hop on it its easy to find and go north youll see a mall wit all types of graffiti on the outside wall and it will say mega mall its been at least 10 years since i been there,im postive its sill there though

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I just went to Palaski and Canal St. on Sunday...

I heard 26th st got raided by the FBI for making fake ID's so I didnt fuck wit it..

Man Chitown is the shit though...I had me a good ass time there.