Codex Alimentarius= secret depopulation plan of billions of people....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
wow, so instead of looking into this you just come right out first sentence with an ad hominem attack, one of the largest logical fallicies there is? its not worth the time argueing with you. like i said, only time will tell.
look back at you post, it deserves even stronger words than the ones I used

Jun 27, 2005
There is a big difference between saying overpopulation is a huge problem for the world and advocating the deaths of billions of people.

Something IS wrong with you.
Home-E: If overpopulation is the problem, then how else that problem solved without billions of people dying?

ThaG: Why save the planet if the sun is eventually going to explode and vaporize the planet?

Aug 24, 2003
look back at you post, it deserves even stronger words than the ones I used
well go ahead and say what you want, i dont really care because you skirted the issue entirely. you advocate the killing of billions of people? well if its such a great thing do the world a favor by shooting yourself now immediately, why wait around. you can set the example

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
well go ahead and say what you want, i dont really care because you skirted the issue entirely. you advocate the killing of billions of people? well if its such a great thing do the world a favor by shooting yourself now immediately, why wait around. you can set the example
because if I and the very few people who understand the seriousness of the situation do it, then there will be nobody to tell the others what has to be done and the process will stop

in other words, if I do it, I will do more harm than good

also, scientists are actually useful for something unlike 99% of the rest of the population

Aug 24, 2003
so, you are saying that you are above the rest of humankind and should be left as part of an elite in order for the benefit of a better planet, and we're all ignorant sheep that should be destroyed? this is the exact mindframe we're trying to destroy, thank god you're too stupid to realize that you aren't shit and never will be otherwise you might just be one to ride the coat-tails of those who actually attempt apocalyptic genocide

May 9, 2002
also, scientists are actually useful for something unlike 99% of the rest of the population
I see...so basically you are saying that you are better than us? Wow...well, you can suck my balls then.

You would be surprised at what "99%" of the populaton is good for. Of course, you are only biased to science. Science is your likfe and you making it an obsession that is becoming almost an elitist outlook on life.

What abotu your favorite musicians? Actors? Your garbage man? Post man? Your parents?

I guess these are people you find "not usefle", yet without your favorite musicisns and actors, what would you do for entertainment? Who would do the trash? You would deliver your mail? And last but not least, without your parents, your funky-ass wouldnt even be here to be a douche bag.

Go figure.

Leave your " i am better than you" bullshit at home, please...

Feb 8, 2006
ThaG is so full of himself it's funny. Hopefully his family is part of the depopulation if he is so for it.

May 14, 2002
yes we are overpopulized.... I dont like the idea of population controll... but it aint like any one really cares about shit unless it really affects them though.Plenty of people have that type of attitude of doesnt bother me right now so why should i care.
as for the theory... well
they are all theorys...
intresting
any one read about chaos theory?

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
But it is still inevitable, right? What difference does it make if we go extinct now or later?
it makes a huge difference because if we have that time we will have acquired the knowledge and developed the technology to save ourselves from extinction by that time

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
I see...so basically you are saying that you are better than us? Wow...well, you can suck my balls then.

You would be surprised at what "99%" of the populaton is good for. Of course, you are only biased to science. Science is your likfe and you making it an obsession that is becoming almost an elitist outlook on life.

What abotu your favorite musicians? Actors? Your garbage man? Post man? Your parents?

I guess these are people you find "not usefle", yet without your favorite musicisns and actors, what would you do for entertainment? Who would do the trash? You would deliver your mail? And last but not least, without your parents, your funky-ass wouldnt even be here to be a douche bag.

Go figure.

Leave your " i am better than you" bullshit at home, please...
Everybody who creates an intellectual product is useful

People who just do service work are not, I can always substitute them with robots (not that most of them are much different anyway). Definitely we can go without the millions of 9-to-5 workers who drive the failed model of modern economy towards the destruction of the whole planet, and these are 99% of the people out there

It might be an elitists outlook of life, but this is how it is viewed by the people outside that elite. Scientists have something to back their claims of superiority in "usefulness", for example, most of what you use every day for countless things that were not possible a century or two ago, and the very fact that you survived until whatever your age is now (because a few centuries ago, the odds would have been against you making it through childhood). And many others...

Also, I have stated this several times before: life has no meaning besides trying to understand the universe around us; this is what scientists do and what everybody should be doing; not the 9-to-5, not the struggle for economic growth or any idiotic idea of that sort. If you are not able to understand this, than you are definitely not needed

Aug 24, 2003
maybe if you had a life youd understand that life is all about LIVING. if you can even grasp that concept. go ahead and spend your entire life being miserable trying to find out why we're here though, im sure the human race will thank you, since we havent figured that out yet after thousands of years. but youre such the genius im sure you will figure out the biggest unsolvable mystery there is.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Not necessarily. It is possible that there will be no feasible way to avoid it.
it is

but I would like to at least know it is unavoidable i.e the technology for space travel can not be developed because of the limitations of physics

but a billion years is a lot of time

Apr 27, 2005
Also, I have stated this several times before: life has no meaning besides trying to understand the universe around us; this is what scientists do and what everybody should be doing
Wow. Just as I suspected. Something is DEFINITELY wrong with you.

You don't think human life has any intrinsic value. Replace people with robots?

You're inhuman, and if everybody was just like you then the world would be a horrible place.

You sound like Brainiac, the villain from the Superman comics.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Wow. Just as I suspected. Something is DEFINITELY wrong with you.

You don't think human life has any intrinsic value. Replace people with robots?

You're inhuman, and if everybody was just like you then the world would be a horrible place.

You sound like Brainiac, the villain from the Superman comics.
i got no prob with Tha G but thats exactly what he sounds like in these posts : a bad guy from a 1950's comic book