Code 6 - Street Power tape..was this tape only?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
I have a sealed one here.. I'm looking at it, but don't ever remember seeing a CD version of it. I have Code 6's other CD on Ice Mike Entertainment, but this tape came out in 96 on Closet Castle Music and is entirely produced by Ice Mike of Black Menace. Is it rare? How much does it usually go for?

While we're at it, can anyone tell me about these other couple of albums I have..

Ron Gray AKA The Bossman - Featuring Westside Players & Criminal Instinct.. 1994 Mugz records, I think out of New Orleans? Sealed.
Tracklist is:
1. Intro
2. Every Little Hit Helps
3. Player On The Real
4. Straight From My Nuts
5. Mr. Bossman
6. Regardless
7. Fuck That Hoe
8. Mr Bossman (Radio)
9. Outro

...anyone know if it's rare/how much it goes for?

..and also Category 5 "Volume 1: 310 Connection" - 2001 310 Hurricane Records. Sealed. Looks to be from New Orleans.

Jun 26, 2005
yeah that "Street Power" was only released on tape. i have no idea how much it goes for, but i know it's pretty damn rare now that Peaches is gone. and Ice Mike isn't in Black Menace by the way, just so ya know.

and yeah that Ron Gray is from New Orleans, and that Category 5 is from Shreveport, LA.

you got some rare New Orleans albums.

any other questions about N.O. rap, just ask.

Sep 20, 2005
Untouchable211 said:
yeah that "Street Power" was only released on tape. i have no idea how much it goes for, but i know it's pretty damn rare now that Peaches is gone. and Ice Mike isn't in Black Menace by the way, just so ya know.

and yeah that Ron Gray is from New Orleans, and that Category 5 is from Shreveport, LA.

you got some rare New Orleans albums.

any other questions about N.O. rap, just ask.
Thanks fam! I really appreciate that - i'll go fix alla' the errors then. I actually have a lot more albums, but just need to get things more organized before I ebay them up!

I already put that Code 6 on ebay..
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZhiphopmag

Is that Ron Gray pretty rare?

Jun 26, 2005
Revolutionist said:
Thanks fam! I really appreciate that - i'll go fix alla' the errors then. I actually have a lot more albums, but just need to get things more organized before I ebay them up!

I already put that Code 6 on ebay..
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZhiphopmag

Is that Ron Gray pretty rare?
i think that Ron Gray is pretty rare cuz they don't even sell it on amazon. the only place to get it was Peaches and they're gone now, so i think it's pretty rare.

do you have any other N.O. tape only releases?

Sep 20, 2005
Untouchable211 said:
i think that Ron Gray is pretty rare cuz they don't even sell it on amazon. the only place to get it was Peaches and they're gone now, so i think it's pretty rare.

do you have any other N.O. tape only releases?

Actually yeah - i have a few, but i don't think i can get access to them until late August. One of them was by the Wheel Chair Posse, i forget what year but it was some super-hard stuff! I'll get back with you on those titles in a couple of months.

Jun 26, 2005
Revolutionist said:
Actually yeah - i have a few, but i don't think i can get access to them until late August. One of them was by the Wheel Chair Posse, i forget what year but it was some super-hard stuff! I'll get back with you on those titles in a couple of months.
Wheel Chair Posse? LOL i've never even heard of them. i'm suprised. damn i wanna see that.