CNN TRYING TO CLOWN RAP MUSIC (VOTE SO THEY LOOK STUPID)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
what i dont get is, who are these fucks for thinking they have the right to decide "what it is". if i was a real rapper i'd come out saying "Fuck that, they dont decide what the fuck it is"

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I can't vote, because I don't know what they're talkin' about. A lot of the shit out there is fuckin poison. The industry is gettin' paid, so they took the art out of what most people hear these days. The true art lies within the artists that the industry is too scared to touch right now. REAL Rap music will always be ART! I remember when they still thought it was a fad in the early 90's. Well, rap music has been around in some form for about 30 years, it ain't goin' nowhere. What the industry does with it will determine how popular it is among Americans as a whole.

Mainstream=Poison
Underground Rap/Hip-Hop....ART!

It's just like tagging. A lot of tagging looks like shit, but the artists that use their brains to create entire wall pieces...create art.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ what are you talking about. its clear cut.

it says "do you think hip-hop is art or poison"

it dosent say rap
not to be cheesy but i do think hip hop represents something totally different than what rap represents..

had they said

"do you think rap music is art of poison?"

or

"do you think mainstream rap music is art or poison?"

those would give two different answers from some people...but its asking about hip hop....and i know alot of people into hip hop that dont even fuck with todays rap music....they listen to bay area shit but that shit from 1992-1996....a hip hop perspective i'd say its about art

i think rap historically has had more creative years than poisonous years. todays rap music is just a monster that the industry created, and in that sense i dont think it has anything to do with hip hop...its just there for people to make money with...

art is rarely made to make money

and niggas into hip hop are doing the shit cuz they like it
rap, niggas is tryna make some cash and fuck liking art and all that cuz thats not what sells..

let me end this post withthat.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i dunno, i think media in general is poisonous. rap music never effected me on a psychological level as much as live news helicopters did, i saw a man put a shotgun to his head and blow his head off, live on television.

that was in my city, on the news when it happened.

americans need for high technology and bieng inside of everyone elses shoes, is poison. rappers talking about these shady stories of crack sales and shooting enemies, its virtual reality. reading a book without reading a book. people want to hear the stories.

its the same reason GTA san andreas became a top seller. youre put in a persons shoes that youll never be.

news channels and these cutting edge politic shows are talking about rap because talking about rap is bringing in ratings.