CNN Reports: Military to "Assist" with Swine Flu Pandemic Outbreak

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Even though I don`t know you, I still wish you`d opt for other avenues. I have NO faith in Big Pharm, especially since they almost killed me with that fuckin Vioxx a few years back. (Another story)

I have been doing alot of research into the vaccines and the side effects on the body. The shock they create is horrible to everyone, even adults. I don`t have the report right off hand, but would be more than happy to email it to you tomorrow, but a neurosurgeon has basically stated it causes a type of stroke to the brain.

There have also been reports of natural immune boosters, such as colloidal silver and aloe vera juice. You can get a gallon of aloe vera from even wal-mart, but the silver does need to be ordered. These are my options of choice. One mild cardiac arrest before 30 is enough for me.

Sorry about the sales pitch sounding response. Just my 2 cents.
Yea I feel you. I might be concerned if I were you, too. BUT, an immunization and an anti-inflammatory are two completely different things. I mean, if you want to question safety, aspirin should cause just as much concern (if not more)...as it can cause internal bleeding and liver problems.

The only problem I've ever had from a flu vaccine is soreness at the site of injection. Sure it's possible that these immunizations can have side effects that we may be unaware of..but when it comes down to possible side effects or a possible case of pneumonia...I'll take my chances with the side effects.

To each his own. Just like you don't mess with the vaccinations, I don't mess with over the counter pain relievers like aspirin or tylenol. So, I completely understand and respect where you're coming from.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
Another interesting report from Europe that will no doubt never air, or get reported in the USA. Just putting this out there to keep raising questions and hopefully make more aware that we need more answers. If this story is true.....

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
If the government mandates a series of flu shots this fall — so far they are only “recommending” the shots — you can expect to get a dose of thimerosal (mercury), formaldehyde, detergent, MF-59 (an oil-based adjuvant), and other toxins.

Incidentally, if you believe the government will not kidnap you at gunpoint and lock you in a concentration camp and possibly force you to take these toxins, check out Executive Order 13295 of April 4, 2003. It states that the government has the authority to establish “regulations providing for the apprehension, detention, or conditional release of individuals to prevent the introduction, transmission, or spread of suspected communicable diseases,” including diseases at that time “not yet isolated or named.”

Of course, the government will decide if you have a deadly disease or not.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
Natural News
July 14, 2009

At the 105th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society recently held in San Diego, researchers presented a study showing that the flu vaccine – widely touted as a “must have” for children with chronic illnesses – isn’t effective in preventing influenza-related hospitalizations in children, especially ones with asthma. But here’s the most damning evidence that flu shots aren’t the safe, helpful vaccine the Centers for Disease Control ( CDC) and other government agencies claim: the researchers also found that children who get the flu vaccine are more at risk for hospitalization than their peers who do not get the vaccine. The results showed that youngsters who had received the flu vaccine had three times the risk of hospitalization, as compared to children who had not received the vaccine.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
Drug groups to reap swine-flu billions
The Financial Times
July 21, 2009

Some of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies are reaping billions of dollars in extra revenue amid global concern about the spread of swine flu.

Analysts expect to see a boost in sales from GlaxoSmithKline, Roche and Sanofi-Aventis when the companies report first-half earnings lifted by government contracts for flu vaccines and antiviral medicines.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
Now Legal Immunity for Swine Flu Vaccine Makers
Global Research
July 20, 2009

The US Secretary of Health and Human Services, Kathleen Sebelius, has just signed a decree granting vaccine makers total legal immunity from any lawsuits that result from any new “Swine Flu” vaccine. Moreover, the $7 billion US Government fast-track program to rush vaccines onto the market in time for the Autumn flu season is being done without even normal safety testing. Is there another agenda at work in the official WHO hysteria campaign to declare so-called H1N1 virus—which has yet to be rigorously scientifically isolated, characterized and photographed with an electron microscope—the scientifically accepted procedure—a global “pandemic” threat?

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
They are saying that, because of the little swine flu in 1976, some of the older generation also might be immune to this. Which leads me to believe that it was not engineered...since it has hit us before.

About being "vaccine proof"...IF it was engineered, it wasn't engineered to resist all possible vaccines, but since it's a NEW STRAIN, the seasonal vaccine would be ineffective. Right now it isn't rapidly transforming like the guy said though, it's just hitting more people 'cause it's been around for quite a few months. When it mixes with a new strain though, people should start worrying a bit.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
Government Swine Flu Advisor On Vaccine Maker Payroll
Prison Planet.com
Monday, July 27, 2009

Many people seem genuinely baffled that western governments are hyping the arrival of a swine flu pandemic as if it’s the greatest threat to humanity since the bubonic plague, despite the relatively low number of deaths from the virus, unaware that the pharmaceutical industry has been intimately joined at the hip with the state for decades.

Another illustration of that fact is the revelation that one of the UK government’s top advisors on swine flu also happens to be a sitting board member of GlaxoSmithKline, the company selling dangerous and untested swine flu vaccines, as well as anti-viral drugs Tamiflu and Relenza, to the NHS.

“Professor Sir Roy Anderson sits on the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (Sage), a 20-strong task force drawing up the action plan for the virus. Yet he also holds a £116,000-a-year post on the board of GlaxoSmithKline,” reports the Daily Mail.

We also learn that Anderson was “one of the first UK experts to call the outbreak a pandemic,” and has been busy on radio and TV pushing the effectiveness of anti-virals to fight swine flu, without telling listeners that he was on the GSK payroll.

Batches of swine flu vaccine destined for Europe are being fast-tracked through safety procedures and there will be no testing on humans whatsoever before millions of people, starting with children and pregnant women, are inoculated as part of mass vaccination programs.

Despite warnings from World Health Organization flu chief Dr Keiji Fukuda about the dangers of untested vaccines, GlaxoSmithKline and other pharmaceutical companies like Baxter, will begin shipping the vaccine to governments in Europe within two months.

Officials claim that the swine flu vaccine has similar ingredients to the avian flu vaccine and is therefore safe. In that case, we better hope that the vaccine does not have the same ingredients as batches of Baxter’s bird flu vaccine, which were actually contaminated with the live avian flu virus and shipped out to numerous European countries.

In addition, the swine flu vaccine will include the ingredient squalene, which has been directly linked with cases of Gulf War Syndrome. (SC-408, you listening Devil Dog?)

Micropaleontologist Dr. Viera Scheibner, who conducted research into the adverse effects of adjuvants in vaccines, wrote the following about squalene.

Squalene “contributed to the cascade of reactions called “Gulf War syndrome. (GIs developed) arthritis, fibromyalgia, lymphadenopathy, rashes, photosensitive rashes, malar rashes, chronic fatigue, chronic headaches, abnormal body hair loss, non-healing skin lesions, aphthous ulcers, dizziness, weakness, memory loss, seizures, mood changes, neuropsychiatric problems, anti-thyroid effects, anaemia, elevated ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate), systemic lupus erythematosus, multiple sclerosis, ALS, Raynaud’s phenomenon, Sjorgren’s syndrome, chronic diarrhea, night sweats and low-grade fever.”

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
They are saying that, because of the little swine flu in 1976, some of the older generation also might be immune to this. Which leads me to believe that it was not engineered...since it has hit us before.
But that "little" swine flu in 1976 was also declared a pandemic. It was supposed to kill millions and the masses were encouraged to get vaccinated. Outside of one dedicated soldier who died from pneumonia complications, the others who died did so from complications to the vaccine.

But outside of underground news reports, the 1976 swine flu barely hits the news. Why? Why are they campaigning so hard with fear mongering? Declaring in August that they will deploy military troops on our streets to help the pandemic? Are you serious?

All I`m saying is this doesn`t add up to logical reasoning. If they are concerned this could become a pandemic, ok fine. I`m concerned as well. But the manner in which they are orchestrating this whole thing has me much more worried, along with the untested vaccines they are mass producing. Children and pregnant women first????

Here`s the new motto for us.

"Asking Questions. Getting Nowhere."
The American People

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
Vaccines Far More Deadly Than Swine Flu
The Institute of Science in Society
July 28, 2009
[Dr. Mae-Wan Ho and Prof. Joe Cummins]

(This report has been submitted to Sir Liam Donaldson, Chief Medical Officer of the UK, and to the US Food and Drugs Administration)

The US government is intending to vaccinate all children in September when school re-opens, and the country’s vaccine watchdog National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) has called on the Obama Administration and all state Governors to provide evidence that the move is “necessary and safe”, demanding “strong mechanisms for vaccine safety screening, recording, monitoring, reporting and vaccine injury compensation.”

The US Departments of Health and Homeland Security had declared a national public health emergency in April soon after the swine flu outbreak. As a result, some schools were closed, people quarantined, and drug companies were given contracts worth $7billon to make vaccines that are being fast tracked by the Food and Drugs Administration. That means they will only be tested for a few weeks on several hundred children and adult volunteers before being given to all school children this fall.

The NVIC is asking whether the states are prepared to obey vaccine safety provisions in the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act, which include: 1. Giving parents written information about vaccine benefits and risks before children are vaccinated; 2. Keeping a record of which vaccines the children get, including the manufacturer’s name and lot number; 3. Recording which vaccines were given in the child’s medical record; and 4. Recording serious health problems that develop after vaccination in the child’s medical record and immediately making a report to the federal Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System.

Numerous studies have documented that flu shots give little or no protection against infection and illness, and there is no reason to believe that swine flu vaccines will be different. Flu vaccines are equally useless for adults, including the elderly, giving little or no protection against infection or illnesses including pneumonia.

Vaccines themselves can be dangerous, especially live, attenuated viral vaccines or the new recombinant nucleic acid vaccines [10], they have the potential to generate virulent viruses by recombination and the recombinant nucleic acids could cause autoimmune diseases.

A further major source of toxicity in the case of the flu vaccines are the adjuvants, substances added in order to boost the immunogenicity of the vaccines. There is a large literature on the toxicities of adjuvants. Most flu vaccines contain dangerous levels of mercury in the form of thimerosal, a deadly preservative 50 times more toxic than mercury itself [9]. At high enough doses, it can cause long-term immune, sensory, neurological, motor, and behavioural dysfunctions. Also associated with mercury poisoning are autism, attention deficit disorder, multiple sclerosis, and speech and language deficiencies. The Institute of Medicine has warned that infants, children, and pregnant women should not be injected with thimerosal, yet the majority of flu shots contain 25 micrograms of it.

Another common adjuvant is alum or aluminium hydroxide, which can cause vaccine allergy, anaphylaxis, and macrophage myofascitis, a chronic inflammation syndrome, In cats, alum also gives rise to fibrosarcomas at the site of injection [15]. Numerous new adjuvants are no better, and could be worse. According to a recent review in a science and business pharmaceutical publication [15], most newer adjuvants including MF59, ISCOMS, QS21, AS02, and AS04 have “substantially higher local reactogenicity and systemic toxicity than alum.”

The vaccine that GSK is developing will be tested on a limited number of people as the UK drug company reportedly “weighs the pandemic danger against the risks of an unsafe shot.” This was criticized as “risky” by Prof. Hugh Pennington, a retired microbiologist at the University of Aberdeen, Scotland. “By limiting clinical trials, Glaxo raises the danger that the vaccine dose isn’t properly calibrated, and could lead to shots that don’t protect people from the virus or at worse are unsafe,” Pennington said.

The last mass-vaccination in the US was a disaster. In 1976, cases of swine flu were found in soldiers at Fort Dix, New Jersey, and one of them died, most likely of physical overexertion rather than from the infection. This led to the launch of a mass vaccination of 40 million against a pandemic that never materialized. Thousands filed claims for injury. At least 25 died and 500 developed paralyzing Guillain-Barre syndrome.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
The last mass-vaccination in the US was a disaster. In 1976, cases of swine flu were found in soldiers at Fort Dix, New Jersey, and one of them died, most likely of physical overexertion rather than from the infection. This led to the launch of a mass vaccination of 40 million against a pandemic that never materialized. Thousands filed claims for injury. At least 25 died and 500 developed paralyzing Guillain-Barre syndrome.
25 dead, and 500 with Guillain-Barre out of 40 MILLION? That's hardly a disaster.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
25 dead, and 500 with Guillain-Barre out of 40 MILLION? That's hardly a disaster.
But add in the fact that 40 million took a vaccine that was supposed to fend off a pandemic that NEVER transpired, and 25 ended up dead and 500 with Guillain-Barre.

You can`t call that a success either. Now they want to repeat that again? On what grounds? They have none.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
Not to shit on this thread, but I just wanted to point out that news outlets, such ass CNN and FOX news, can actually fabricate stories and flat out LIE....and its perfectly legal. Just food for thought.
Oh yeah, absolutely. I agree 100%, but I will also state that CNN has covered more stories that the others won`t touch, or go into depth on. That`s why to stay informed, you need to watch all of them, look for the spin they put on it, see what local media puts on it, and look into independent sources online.

It is necessary to stay informed. And NOT by just one view point either.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
I just had a good friend of mine pass from complications of the swine flu.

Say what yall want, but shit is real, and is not something to joke about. Hope yall ready for this winter.
I am deeply sorry for your loss. Honestly.

But understand that my views are not taking this topic lightly in the least. I`m not even going as far as saying that this won`t, or can`t turn into the nightmare they are saying. It very well could. But the track record we are dealing with is suspect.

What happened to the 1976 swine flu that was supposed to kill millions?
What happened to the bird flu that was supposed to kill millions a few years ago?
What happened to the west nile virus and all who were to die behind it?

Now look at the complications that are and were caused by the vaccines and drugs. They hype up a scare tactics, claim the sky is falling, and big pharm rakes in billions by the truck load. Bullshit!

Do people die from these? Yes they do, and people should be prepared to deal with such instances and take preventative measures, but not all measures mean turning to the companies that are contaminating us with their drugs. There are other options, but if it isn`t funded by a pharmaceutical company, it can`t cure you? Again, bullshit, and I`m flat out tired of it.