Cmoke vs inasense206

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. Samos said:
Inasense, ignore these guys, your verse killed him. These people don't know what a battle is, a battle does not have to have personal lines, and if it does, they should be very strong ones. How can you have serious personal lines on the internet? Inasense do you party with Cmoke and do you talk to him allot and shit? How the fuck can you have personal disses against someone behind a computer you don't even know? Sorry but Fatal, your an idiot. In my sense :), Your lines were strong, there was a couple lines that were layed out in a simple manner though, every decent battle verse has them. Cmoke.. sounded like you smoked a bunch of crack and started typing, and the 2-0-6 is fucking savage recognise and respect it.
you call me an idiot, yet you say in order to battle you dont have to diss? GODDAMN thatz tha dumbezt thing ive ever heard. check it out.... how bout you and i battle, you diss me and ill flow about having sex with a slut i saw on tha corner. who do u think iz gonna win? get your shyt straight homeboy.

May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:

you call me an idiot, yet you say in order to battle you dont have to diss? GODDAMN thatz tha dumbezt thing ive ever heard. check it out.... how bout you and i battle, you diss me and ill flow about having sex with a slut i saw on tha corner. who do u think iz gonna win? get your shyt straight homeboy.
I'm not talkin' shit... but, how are you gonna say that when in my battle with Worm he didn't really even diss me, but yet you voted or him? And my verse was filled with dissez directly aimmed at him.

???

Nov 30, 2002
FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:

SYKO repz 206, therefor tha assumption would be HE IZ FROM THA 206.
got a point... but he also reps the "I-5 connection" which...if you didnt know (no im not saying you're dumb).. goes from seattle out to Portland im not sure abotu Chicago though

pz

Apr 25, 2002
Masked Man 2O6 said:

I'm not talkin' shit... but, how are you gonna say that when in my battle with Worm he didn't really even diss me, but yet you voted or him? And my verse was filled with dissez directly aimmed at him.

???
dogg, you see thiz iz why we talk shyt to eachother. you cant take my opinion. i have never once given a vote without explaining (unless tha person i voted for didnt need an explanation, but not many are that good lately). yes you did diss worm and that made me actually have to THINK about who to vote for. plain and simple, you both had dissez, nothing wuz hard, and both were corny but i felt yourz wuz cornier. thatz all. u can diss him all u want but if itz corny az fuck then thoze dissez are garbage and itz lyke they're not even there. feel that.