CM Punk vs Chris Brown

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2005
rasan is right. it is kinda late in the game for punk to be talkin shit tho. its been 2 years already? fuck. ill admit i almost hit a girl. and ofcourse i thought about throwin a vicious left hook followed by a stunning right uppercut when i argued with bitches. my wife wins all the arguments only cuz i cant karate her kick jaw off. we r all animals here. once we get pushed to a certain limit we react with violence

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Hell, Rihanna has a song with Chris that was recently released...if she dont give a f--k anymore, then how dare we? Truth be told, I never heard of CM Punk until this Chris Brown incident...I guess CM got what he wanted...now he's doing interviews explaining himself..I dont see Chris doing any interviews...lol..he doesnt give a f--k about CM Punk..Its not that serious, but it seems CM is using this as an opportunity to get some "Do the right thing" props, which could lead to a few more fans...carry on...

He might have learned from his actions, I havent heard of any new domestic violence charges from him...just because he's a lil brat as man doesnt mean he isnt sorry about whipping Rihanna's a--....besides, he doesnt have to prove it people like CM Punk...its not like CM is buying his records...lol

P.S. Tell CM to go after Mayweather and every other athlete that has been arrested for domestic violence....why the pop guy?

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Hell, Rihanna has a song with Chris that was recently released...if she dont give a f--k anymore, then how dare we? Truth be told, I never heard of CM Punk until this Chris Brown incident...I guess CM got what he wanted...now he's doing interviews explaining himself..I dont see Chris doing any interviews...lol..he doesnt give a f--k about CM Punk..Its not that serious, but it seems CM is using this as an opportunity to get some "Do the right thing" props, which could lead to a few more fans...carry on...

He might have learned from his actions, I havent heard of any new domestic violence charges from him...just because he's a lil brat as man doesnt mean he isnt sorry about whipping Rihanna's a--....besides, he doesnt have to prove it people like CM Punk...its not CM is buying his records...lol

P.S. Tell CM to go after Mayweather and every other athlete that has been arrested for domestic violence....why the pop guy?
#thanku
And bro cm punk is a captain. He tweeted shawn merriman sum slick shit last year cuz merriman was tryin to holla at the wwe divas.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Chris Brown is a fucking poser. He and his pouting attitude ought to be the embarrassment of all African American males. Instead, they look past it and act as if those sorry ass public apologies where he gets tongue tied and/or rants about something dissimilar to beating women wiped the slate clean.

Hold the faggot accountable for his actions, press him until he means what he says, then forgive him. The "captains" are the ones going to bat for the kid as if they're pulling some slick shit like Punk did. He beat that DUMB ASS BROAD'S ASS, the she forgave him LIKE BEATEN WOMEN TEND TO DO. Just because she and her windmill hairdo says it's cool now doesn't make it cool. What would make it cool is if CB stopped trying to rap all of a sudden "to show the American public I can change" (because, let's face it, Chris brown rapping instead of singing DIRECTLY translates to ignorant ass American's that he has "changed"), go to a fucking rehabilitation clinic for an undisclosed period of time, made a fucking media spectacle of the countless hours he cried real tears in classes there, stopped making music to show that he really meant to focus on rehabilitating his fostered anger issues, then came back with music that glorified women in a way that showed he DOES GIVE A FUCK NOW.

lol Not gonna lie, I'm proud as fuck of that rant.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Nice rant. So should cm punk go to everyone womans aid who gets beat? If he really wanted to make a difference visit a battered womans shelter. Why single out chris brown? Clearly an attempt for publicity. Imo. I agree with most of what you're saying, I just don't think that cm punk should be the defender for women he has an attraction to. I think he just wants to bang rihanna. Sorry but he didn't come off sincere to me, since he is a wrestler ima always think shit is a work. Lol
I don't care what chris brown does or any other african american male does. I'm not responsible for what other brothas do, nor am I responsible to have them be held accountable for their actions. Was it wrong that he beat the hell out of her. Yes. But he has paid his debt to society, and that's that. We should all move forward.
This is wrong with society. Why should a celebrity be held to a higher standard. Stop putting them on a pedastle just because they on tv and the radio. My two cents.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I don't really care what or who Punk goes at. He's that way in real life, so it's difficult to tell what's a work and what's sincerity. The line of entertainment and sincerity is blurred with him, unlike many wrestlers who personify their company's particular desires. Celebrities are and will be held to a higher standard because they are the faces of the majority of products, programs, and entertainment provided to us in America. They are placed there either by their own work ethic or by a company looking to profit from their celebrity. In turn, they are deified to an extent and are looked up to as role models or public figures who are hel in high regard because of their public standing. I'm headed that way and understand the responsibility in being a public figure. If you wanna be grimy, stay low and off the radar. If you wanna free base with a transvestite hooker in a roach motel bathroom, remain a local politician.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I gives two s--t's about Chris Brown. Just because I'm a black male I should Care? Of ALL the s--t to care and get mad about, Chris Brown should be one of them? This is a lame attempt at publicity.. The man child doesn't owe me s--t so I don't need to forgive him. I would never lay a hand in my wife as neither of us get down like that and I for damn sure don't co-sign Chris Brown's actions...But with that said, he doesn't owe me or anyone in society s--t.

I got a DUI back in 2008. Just a bad decision on my part. But I would be damn if some random mf told me they weren't satisfied with my actions or convinced that I had learned from them. That black males should be embarrassed by me, etc..sorry bruh, but you're reaching like a mf.. This has nothing to do with race and you should have left that bit out completely. Is Chris Brown not a man first before he is black? Why shouldnt all males be embarrassed? Is it because he doesn't represent ALL males? Just like he doesn't represent all black males... That was so lame on your part LDS...

Like I said, of all the s--t to be mad about in this society, Chris Brown should not be topping that list...

Feb 8, 2003
Doesnt CB think hes a blood now also lol. Punk would just laugh at getting punched by CB. Wtf again at Ungodds comment lol

I swear if punk put him in the andaconda vice grip ill mark out and buy a punk t-shirt off wwe.com (my first wrestling shirt since 1994)and post pic of me in it on here and on twitter. Thats how bad I wanna see a celebrity ass whoopen.

May 24, 2002
I swear if punk put him in the andaconda vice grip ill mark out and buy a punk t-shirt off wwe.com (my first wrestling shirt since 1994)and post pic of me in it on here and on twitter. Thats how bad I wanna see a celebrity ass whoopen.
I have a small handful of wrestling shirts.... mostly japanese.

But I would stab a baby to death for one of the old school blue Santino shirts

Feb 8, 2003
I have a small handful of wrestling shirts.... mostly japanese.

But I would stab a baby to death for one of the old school blue Santino shirts

Santino seems to be getting over big now even though i think wwe meant to make him a joke. they gonna have to give him a solid push soon though maybe not as world champ but as main event.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Chris Brown is a fucking poser. He and his pouting attitude ought to be the embarrassment of all African American males. Instead, they look past it and act as if those sorry ass public apologies where he gets tongue tied and/or rants about something dissimilar to beating women wiped the slate clean.

Hold the faggot accountable for his actions, press him until he means what he says, then forgive him. The "captains" are the ones going to bat for the kid as if they're pulling some slick shit like Punk did. He beat that DUMB ASS BROAD'S ASS, the she forgave him LIKE BEATEN WOMEN TEND TO DO. Just because she and her windmill hairdo says it's cool now doesn't make it cool. What would make it cool is if CB stopped trying to rap all of a sudden "to show the American public I can change" (because, let's face it, Chris brown rapping instead of singing DIRECTLY translates to ignorant ass American's that he has "changed"), go to a fucking rehabilitation clinic for an undisclosed period of time, made a fucking media spectacle of the countless hours he cried real tears in classes there, stopped making music to show that he really meant to focus on rehabilitating his fostered anger issues, then came back with music that glorified women in a way that showed he DOES GIVE A FUCK NOW.

lol Not gonna lie, I'm proud as fuck of that rant.
Are you holding white folks accountable for keeping niggas as slaves for damn near 400 years? No.

I'm not holding CB accountable for a goddamn thing. The courts held him accountable and Rhianna is fucking with him. WOMEN CHOOSE. She chose the nigga so why the fuck is anyone mad? Plus she clocked that nigga with a high heel, I would have pushed her ass out the vehicle while it was moving.

And fuck showing Americans you changed. Look at Vick, the man did time, came out and people were still calling for his head and protesting the NFL and the Eagles. Fuck suckin up to these sheep. Be REAL. If the REAL CB is an arrogant no good son of a bitch so be it. He doesn't owe me an apology and he did nothing to me that should be forgiven.

Fuck CM PUNK

May 24, 2002
And fuck showing Americans you changed. Look at Vick, the man did time, came out and people were still calling for his head and protesting the NFL and the Eagles. Fuck suckin up to these sheep.
just because you do time doesn't mean you have changed as a person nor does it negate what you did....

No one is going to like if you make dogs fight to the death and drawn them

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
just because you do time doesn't mean you have changed as a person nor does it negate what you did....

No one is going to like if you make dogs fight to the death and drawn them
When will what you do ever be negated? NEVER! Some people are going to overlook your faults and shortcomings while others will draw attention to them and won't let you live them down. At some point, as a human being, you have to say fuck it and have to come to grips that some people will like you and some won't. He (vick, cb or any person ever guilty of a crime) could have served time, paid fines and restitution, served probation and complete community service and people would still be complaining. They paid their debt to society (which is laughable because they didn't owe society shit) so everyone else needs to live and let live.

And what business is it of CM Punk or that one broad who was complaining about CB? None. What they are doing is trying to shine and gain some of his spotlight. They know the right buttons to push and know they can get a reaction from the guy. But shit, like some of the other posters have said, there are other people who are athletes who have smacked their SO's up. Let CM Punk go twitter that shit to someone like Floyd and see what happens.

Fuck CM Punk.