CM Punk probably leaving this summer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2003
According to WWE’s Live Event website, CM Punk is only scheduled to appear at television tapings and the Money in the Bank PPV after returning from the WWE World Tour in Australia on July 6th. All signs are indicating that he will be making an exit from WWE this summer.

The tumultuous contractual negotiations between CM Punk and the WWE has yet to resolve and it appears that the "Straight Edge" wrestler could be gone from the WWE before Summer Slam on August 14th live from Los Angeles, CA. On Friday, Fight Sports Examiner confirmed with a WWE insider that Punk has yet to sign his latest contractual offer and that the feeling of him leaving is growing backstage. Additionally, PWInsider.com reported on Saturday that the WWE RAW house shows for late July are not advertising CM Punk, not even the events in Illinois where Punk is billed from.

Unless the WWE is trying to hold their cards close to their vest and swerve the internet wrestling community, all signs point to CM Punk exiting the wrestling powerhouse in a few months. If so, this would be a terrible loss for the company, as Punk is one of the top 5 all-around best performers in the WWE.

Up until these last few months, when WWE decided to give him the TV burial treatment, Punk was the top heel in all of pro-wrestling. His mic work, in-ring work, and character were second to none. Unfortunately, these contractual issues have wrecked his current position within the company.

Over the last few months, Fight Sports Examiner had detailed these issues which include reports of Punk being burnt out from the work load, his unhappiness with his position in the company, and the alleged desire by Vince McMahon to obtain exclusive rights to Punk's wrestling name.
wow... it would be a big lost if he really leaving

Aug 24, 2003
whoever wrote this article is a biased idiot and a faggot. cm punk is boring and is a faggot and needs to quit bitching and crying. he should be glad vince mcmahon catapulted him into success, and shut his mouth about pay and camera time. vince mcmahon will crush cm punks career like a pathetic fly. cm punk will barely be buzzing around in some other shitty organization then he'll come crawling back when that wwe money is spent up. mcmahon is a ruthless pimp and a sociopath, CM needs to stay in pocket if he knows whats good for him

Feb 13, 2006
You are dumb as fuck if you think CM Punk is boring. I am sure he will re-sign and he is stupid for not. He is one of the best and only guys left that are worth a shit in the ring and on the mic. Vince would be really stupid to not try to get him back into another contract.
It's all buzz at this point.

Jan 2, 2004
CM Punk is easily the best heel in the company and it'll be a tough loss when they are losing tons of stars.. They'll need Jericho back to fill that void.

But this all comes down to the WWE wanting to own the name CM Punk from what I've heard.. CM Punk wants to keep the name he built, and he is the last guy who will ever have his own name and character in the WWE.

Feb 23, 2003
I LIKE CM PUNK AS MUCH AS YALL DO BUT IF HE LEAVES OR STAYS WON'T MAKE OR BREAK THE COMPANY LETS KEEP IT REAL...

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
whoever wrote this article is a biased idiot and a faggot. cm punk is boring and is a faggot and needs to quit bitching and crying. he should be glad vince mcmahon catapulted him into success, and shut his mouth about pay and camera time. vince mcmahon will crush cm punks career like a pathetic fly. cm punk will barely be buzzing around in some other shitty organization then he'll come crawling back when that wwe money is spent up. mcmahon is a ruthless pimp and a sociopath, CM needs to stay in pocket if he knows whats good for him
For real. Punk killed his career once and Vince gave him another change. He should be thankful.

Nov 14, 2002
I keep hearing this bullshit but I've never seen any evidence of it. Punks been a top heel in featured angles for years now.

I never hear HIM complaining about shit, just people speculating based solely on a contractual issue that nobody knows the facts about.

Feb 8, 2003
i agree and all vince gotta do is bring back rvd and everybody be like cm who. also he could bring in jay lethal