cm punk cashes in money in the bank and is new world champ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2002
jeff hardy beat edge for the title in the ladder match at extreme rules but right after cm punk cashed in his money in the bank and is new world champ
good shit!

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I saw some of the ppv on stream but it shitted out. I wanted to find out what happened by watching raw and smackdown. Good to see that they threw tommy dreamer a bone and gave him the ECW title

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
lots of title changes at the PPV, CM Punk kinda pulled a heel move by cashing it on Jeff Hardy after a long fought ladder match

Batista getting the belt=BOOOOOOOOO
I knew Jericho was gonna win= aint rey hurt?

May 4, 2002
Batista's having surgery on Tuesday for a torn bicep. I guess how bad the injury is will determine whether he drops the belt on RAW, or if he works a light schedule until Randy wins it back.
I don't think that Punk will turn heel, although it's what he's best at. Hardy's probably going to take some time off, so Punk and Edge will feud, or it'll be a 3 way feud.
And michampin, that was definitely a spoiler. If you don't know why, don't post threads like these and you won't get shit for it. Not every one can afford to buy ppvs or has the means to watch or dl them online. Posting a result in your thread title is DEFINITELY A SPOILER. Post a title that says spoilers ahead or something so people don't open a thread they don't want to, it's just common courtesy.

Dec 29, 2002
Batista's having surgery on Tuesday for a torn bicep. I guess how bad the injury is will determine whether he drops the belt on RAW, or if he works a light schedule until Randy wins it back.
I don't think that Punk will turn heel, although it's what he's best at. Hardy's probably going to take some time off, so Punk and Edge will feud, or it'll be a 3 way feud.
And michampin, that was definitely a spoiler. If you don't know why, don't post threads like these and you won't get shit for it. Not every one can afford to buy ppvs or has the means to watch or dl them online. Posting a result in your thread title is DEFINITELY A SPOILER. Post a title that says spoilers ahead or something so people don't open a thread they don't want to, it's just common courtesy.
hey fuck off
ill do it what i want biatch
and nobody gave me shit so my feelings def. aint hurt

Jun 9, 2007
Batista is having surgery but I don't think he'll lose the belt on Raw for a few weeks at the very least, word is they're trying to work Triple H back in the storyline first... the cage match was good tho, kinda short but good, I didn't mind him taking it like he did..

Cena vs. Big Show was disappointing, mostly because of Cena... first he locks in a bogus sleeper hold, then his inverted rope STF was a complete failure to the point where they had to quickly cut to a different camera and didn't show Big Show's legs at all afterward... ugly shit, especially when Big Show put in his work proper for the match and knew he had to tap right there...

Ladder match was good shit, even saw some new inventive shit done with the ladders, made for the most entertaining match of the night... Punk coming out right afterward was the start of a DEFINITE heel turn, mark my words..

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
If you watch the end of the PPV you can hear people booing CM Punk when he comes out. Jeff has a way bigger following than CM Punk, this was probably only done to shit on Hardy for leaving.

Punk could have just beat Edge for the title that was unecessary to have Jeff win only to lose 2 min later.