CLUBS IN THE SCO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I'm going to club "Icon" tonite....the name sounds hella corny tho, and I'm sure the club will be just as corny.....its hella free tho and its my potna's birthday, so we'll make the club crank anyways even if we the only people in there

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
it could be lightweight free......like if you got a mouthpiece you can get them to drop the price....or kinda free if you know somebody who know somebody who know somebody that work there

but fuck that.....I'll hella say hella 82 times in a sentence.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Free is free dude! If you talk him down at the door, you are still spendin money. Money spent - Not Free.

How's Bobby? Have you talked to him or seen him lately? He hates me now and banned me from skruffers.

Feb 5, 2006
Defy said:
it could be lightweight free......like if you got a mouthpiece you can get them to drop the price....or kinda free if you know somebody who know somebody who know somebody that work there

LOL THAT DONT MAKE NO SENSE. FREE MEANS ITS FREE, LOL IF U SPENDIN MONEY, IT AINT FREE

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
lol, he banned you? I dunno, I haven't been skaffurs in a minute too....that foo will still randomly send me a "yo" thru IM every so often tho....

and back to being hella free.....like, it could be a free entry with a 2 drink minimum, that's not hella free, but it is free....and if you talk someone into paying your way, then it's free for you, but not free for them, so its not hella free

there's an art to this hella shit

Apr 25, 2002
MaddDogg said:
greg, you should try heading out of the Marina, I'm with you, everytime I party there I end up slapping someone's teeth out. People are a lot less pretentious in every other neighborhood, if you're out in NB try Columbus Cafe, for some reason theres always hella hoes in there at like 9:30pm, also theres Mojitos which is pretty poppin and NorthStar. Chicks in the Mission arent as uppity, your bound to get laid after going out there 3 or 4 times, they probly aint as pretty though.

Nob Hill I guess the spots to go are Shangai Kellys, Tonic, Vertigo, none of them are really hip hop joints, but I swear to god these places are PACKED with beautiful women for some reason.

Mission Rock was the shit back in the day. I remember seeing Mac Dre's last concert in SF there...
Good looking out man. Only been here 4 months and Im burnt out on the Marina. Its cool every now and then, or day boozing at Bar None for beer pong, but at night, i feel more compelled to slap someone than even get at a bitch.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
the funny thing is I hella calmed down from saying hella.....shit used to be damn near every other word and starting sentences with hella and shit....

Apr 25, 2002
Defy said:
I'm going to club "Icon" tonite....the name sounds hella corny tho, and I'm sure the club will be just as corny.....its hella free tho and its my potna's birthday, so we'll make the club crank anyways even if we the only people in there
icon cracks, i was there last sat., i had a good time (it used to be called luna lounge btw).

Apr 10, 2006
Club Cocomo on the first friday of every month is always poppin. Trust me on this I've been there 4 times and all those times i peeled me some bad ones. Suite 181 is crackin you just gotta dress up though. Suede is crackin too, just make sure which night it is cuz sometimes they have weak promoters there.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
oh yeah, cocomo is coo too, I hella been there before too, they got a coo outside smoking section also....you can hella burn there

Feb 5, 2006
Defy said:
oh yeah, cocomo is coo too, I hella been there before too, they got a coo outside smoking section also....you can hella burn there

U NOT USIN HELLA RIGHT. U COULD USE IT HELLA TIMES BUT U MAKE IT SOUND LIKE A WHITE GIRL OFF CLUELESS. LOL LIKE TOTALLY