Club Rainbow

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 22, 2002
Ya Already Know! Monday Night 11/18, Yun Stand Me? Records brings you
Seattle's Phattest Hip-Hop & R&B Party at CLUB RAINBOW! With DJ FUNK DADDY
on the 1's & 2's Spinnin the Hottest Joints! Signature Drink Specials,
Special Celebrity Guests and live performances by Northwest Rap Entrepreneur
MR D.O.G. & R&B Vocalist TODD BROWN!

CLUB RAINBOW
722 NE 45TH ST.
SEATTLE, WA 98105
206-634-1761

Spread the word Monday Nights will never be the same! For more information
visit www.yunstandme.com or online at any of the
following websites.

www.funkdaddy.com * www.urbanseattle.com
www.seaspot.com * www.nwsource.com
www.seattleinsider.com * www.blackplanet.com
www.urbankind.com

For driving directions copy and paste the following link in your browser!

http://www.seattleinsider.com/cim/cgi-
bin/mapquest/mapquest.cgi?Street=722%20NE%2045th%
20St&City=Seattle&State=WA&Zip=

<<Club Rainbow.jpg>>

May 4, 2002
LOL @ MO X I was thinkin the same shit you would be guilty by just going to a place called Club Rainbow lol lol thats soooo queerrr lol no offence to the people performing there but damn lol lol lol sounds like somwhere MCHatter would hang out

Ryan RK Rage

Jul 7, 2002
The first time i heard that i was thinking the same shit. Especially where its located, but i guess they be doing hip hop shows all the time. I havent checked it out yet cause Im still trying to work up the nerve to go down there...lol

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Originally posted by Dak iller you would be guilty by just going to a place called Club Rainbow lol lol thats soooo queerrr lol no offence to the people performing there but damn lol lol lol sounds like somwhere MCHatter would hang out
.....HAHAHAHAHAH!!! :eek:

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Right on pimptastic. Shit you even hitting up multiple forums for a playa. It's all love!
SkuddySavage said:
How old do you have to be to get in? If its 18+ ill be there. OH BOY!!! T Brown can muthafuckin sing!!!!!!!!! I still got that choclate soldier stuck in my head....holla back!!!
This is a 21+ affair.

Mo-X: I'm surprised about your comment about never being in a club because of it's name. You are an artist. So I guess you wouldn't put your CDs in Hot Poop neither huh? (That's a popular store in Walla Walla) I guess the name of the venue is more important than your career. But on the real, it is a fucked up name. You never know, they may even actually have a gay night there too. But it's not on Mondays.

Rubiqkz: Thanks for being mature about the situation when others choose not to.

Xpanther206: I know the U-District is where the college is. Is that where most of the gays hang out too?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Hilltop Hound said:
You never know, they may even actually have a gay night there too. But it's not on Mondays.

lol....

the name doesn't necessarily describe the environment or the people that go there....although, i do agree the name is pretty...odd.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Hilltop Hound said:
This is a 21+ affair.

Mo-X: I'm surprised about your comment about never being in a club because of it's name. You are an artist. So I guess you wouldn't put your CDs in Hot Poop neither huh? (That's a popular store in Walla Walla) I guess the name of the venue is more important than your career. But on the real, it is a fucked up name. You never know, they may even actually have a gay night there too. But it's not on Mondays.
D.O.G. - I'm just tryna inject a little humor into the thread... lol, I ain't really trippin' off the name, it's just funny to me. Shiat, we all know that if some NW sluggers are gonna drop heat ain't no gay shit goin' on *that night*, HEHE

And generally speaking, names are supposed to describe the environment and the type of people that go in there. So honestly, my first comment was the first thought that came into my mind. Reality is that different types of folks attract each other in different ways with different symbols. It's common knowledge these days that if you see a rainbow sticker (any sticker for that matter) on the back of cars people are trying to: 1. Show pride in who they are, 2. Attract like minded thinkers, or 3. Both... so being somebody who equates things down to there simplest terms: rainbow=gay=stay the fuck outta there. LOL.

Naw though, I'm just tryna be funny... i'm comfortable with boning chicks so gay folk don't really bother me, I'm older and less ignorant these days and realize people have the right to live there life anyway they please... shiat, I'm 23 years old now... *cough* today *cough*, the reality is that I would do a show in that club, and I'm hungry enough that I would do the show there even if some gay shit was going on that night, regardless of the conclusions that people would draw from it. Money is money whether it's coming from a gay fanbase, or white collar executives who just like the music. So don't be too surprised, i'ma just tryna be funny. :classic:

Oh yeah, I would mos def put my product in Hot Poop. LOL