Club Pulse in Orlando....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
Orlando Gunman's Father Says Son Was Upset By Gay Kiss, Not Motivated By Religion

The father of suspected Orlando gunman Omar Mateen says his son was not driven by religious ideology, but did grow upset after seeing two gay men kissing in Miami a few months ago.

In a statement to NBC News, Mir Seddique said his family was “in shock” after the shooting at a gay nightclub early Sunday morning. At least 50 people are dead and more than 50 are injured.

“We’re apologizing for the whole incident,” read Seddique’s statement. “We weren’t aware of any action he is taking. We are in shock like the whole country. This had nothing to do with religion.”

He says his son got “very angry” when he saw two men kissing in downtown Miami a couple of months ago, and believes that was part of his son’s motive.

Authorities say Mateen, an American citizen in his 20s, acted alone when he opened fire on patrons of Pulse nightclub. He was reportedly armed with an assault-type weapon and a handgun.

Initial reports from FBI agent Ron Hopper suggested Mateen may have had leanings toward extreme Islamic ideologies.

Later Sunday, CNN reported that Mateen made a 911 call during the attack, in which he pledged allegiance to the so-called Islamic State. It’s not clear whether Mateen was in communication with the terror group, or whether it was aware of the plot or even of Mateen’s existence. Shortly after these reports, however, an Islamic State news agency claimed responsibility for the attack.
His dad is a dumbass. He said he doesn't know why his son did it and also said it had nothing to do with religion. I thought you didn't know why he did it?

[ame]https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/742011617077014528[/ame]

Props: BO$$ and BO$$
Jan 18, 2006
damn i guess theres a agenda of going after gay people. Whats odds this happens in the same day

Jun 12 - Man Arrested With Assault Weapons and Explosives Near Gay Pride Parade in LA

A man was arrested in California with assault weapons and possible explosives on Sunday and told authorities he was in the Los Angeles area for the gay pride festival, the Los Angeles Times reported.

Police received a call about man lurking in Santa Monica and when they searched his car found the firearms and an ingredient that could be used to make pipe bombs.

Police did not release his name. The car he was driving had Indiana license plates.

Jul 9, 2007
Whats odds this happens in the same day
I would say pretty good. Odds of hearing about it without the Orlando massacre? Not so much. Shit like "weird guy with guns" hates some group of people happens all the time. His arrest would be a half mention in the local news if not for Orlando. Both are idiot asshole's but that don't make them related.

Jul 9, 2007
I am sure the mentally unstable shooter killed alot of people. But I wonder how many of the 50 killed was from the bullets fired by under trained scared pigs who wanted to "protect and serve" themselves after the shit was going down.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2010
Sounds like he had an accomplice or something along those lines.

Some gay dude from the club called in cnn saying they were tryna escape and that someone was holding the door closed and got cut off mid convo. Ignore the narrator at the start, i cant find the original clip i seen it on.

Also the whole motive sounds like bullshit, i seen two gay guys kissing two months ago so i decided to go shoot up a gay bar now. Like he isnt 30 and living in a major city.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I wonder how true is it that dude called 911 and pledged allegiance to isis.

Did he supposedly while HE was firing OR when he went back in and had hostages? I wonder if there was any surveillance video....any witnesses that can vouch for that.....

That part just seems weird to me.

I'm sure in a few weeks we'll get to hear some type of 911 recording.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Funny how no ones mentioning his dad ran a jihadist church where he preached about "our noble brothers holy fight" when talking about the taliban. They're calling it "an attack against the LGBaconLettuceTomato" community or whatever by a "mentally unstable lone wolf". Yeah right. Dude was a fucking radical Muslim who identified with ISIS and this was a terror attack plain and simple. His dad probably brain washed him into doing it

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Funny how no ones mentioning his dad ran a jihadist church where he preached about "our noble brothers holy fight" when talking about the taliban. They're calling it "an attack against the LGBaconLettuceTomato" community or whatever by a "mentally unstable lone wolf". Yeah right. Dude was a fucking radical Muslim who identified with ISIS and this was a terror attack plain and simple. His dad probably brain washed him into doing it

Interesting, I wonder if that will come to light later.

Nov 18, 2010
So wife says he is mentally ill, he was bipolar, apparently had ptsd, was employed by g4s, had been talked to by the FBI 3 times and was watched by them.

Yet he was able to go buy an assault rifle?

I don't know if that is a terrible reflection on the FBI, gun control or some bullshit.