CLOTHING U $PORT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Furio

Sicc OG
Jul 30, 2002
yo i wear my gray hoodie all day!!! all my friends got hoodies, i dont know we wear them all the time. and i wear ecko and polo. im too poor for most shit, so i go to outlet malls. i also wear alotta southpole, but i get what ever was on sale or was cheap. i go shoppin once a year, before school. and i wear stuff thats comfortable, not whats cool. like air force ones, they r nice but they too expensive and too played out. EVERYBODY GOT'EM!! and damn nelly got a stupid song about it, lol.

Oct 26, 2002
mecca, avirex, pure players, bonfire, burton, spitfire, fox, nike, freeworld, dickies, levi's, ben davis, kangaroo hats, kik-wear, shit with incognito pokets to hold bomb and sacramento jerseys, a's jerseys, raiders jerseys, and my fox and dank hats, and my own braing of clothing DVG clothing inc.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
75% of my clothes is Jordan, well shirts at least, and for pants it doesn't really matter as long as it looks good but I mostly wear Enyce jeans.

May 21, 2002
Nike on my feet (always), only suckers wear anything else.

Mecca / Fubu / Sean Jean / Rocawear pants

Ecko / Nike / Rocawear / Bennie Miles Tee Shirt

Detroit Tigers Baseball hat