clothes4kids

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
I´d like to buy some tech n9ne stuff for my kids,...my son is 3´n a half yrs old my daughter is 2 since today.
they both "know" Tech N9ne,i got a couple of posters hangin´here in my flat.
they know how to yell tech n999999999ne,they know his music,they know my t-shirts,my hoodie,my caps,....
and my son also wants to have a t-shirt,and/or a hoodie!
and I wanna buy him something,but...
...the smallest size fits...to(?) my wife, she can wear it,but my kiddies??
I´d have to wait a couple of yrs till my son can wear something from the store,but i don´t want to wait that long,...

Why don´t they offer a couple of things for children??!!?

Sep 11, 2002
shrink them? im sure you children arent aware of what they are wearing at that age anyways, for all they know you could make your son wear a dress and say hes like mel gibson in braveheart and he'd think its the coolest thing..

Aug 20, 2002
shrink them? im sure you children arent aware of what they are wearing at that age anyways, for all they know you could make your son wear a dress and say hes like mel gibson in braveheart and he'd think its the coolest thing..
haha...i know.

ahm,...before shrinkin´i should let him watch Braveheart??

so gimme advice how to shrink to the perfect size,holmez!

Nov 6, 2005
^ That. Alot of those little ghetto looking clothes stores, or malls... Will have a screen printer. Just find something you like and find a place to have it done.

Aug 20, 2002
k,i was also thinkin´about this...but i wanted sum OG tech n9ne merch,...lol,...I´d pay mo´skrilla to do the "print yaw own T-shirt"-thang,than spendin´my $$ in the t9-store,...the € compared to the $$ is hella good nowadays.

1,5$ = 1€

Nov 14, 2002
Freuntsch is a genius.

Sir, if you want baby clothes that say Tech N9ne... I would suggest buying a cheap Tech shirt and then learning to sew.

Dec 14, 2005
omg trailer trash to the max... what kind of piece of shit wears a hoodie to a funeral, never mind a fuckin icp hoodie. And what kind of tacky motherfucker puts ANY FUCKIING LOGO ON THEIR KIDS CASKET!!!!?!?!?!?! Look at the faces of all the older relatives....

edit: natural selection.....its back!

Sep 11, 2002
omg trailer trash to the max... what kind of piece of shit wears a hoodie to a funeral, never mind a fuckin icp hoodie. And what kind of tacky motherfucker puts ANY FUCKIING LOGO ON THEIR KIDS CASKET!!!!?!?!?!?! Look at the faces of all the older relatives....

edit: natural selection.....its back!
well i dont follow Juggolosim too much, but i think during the ceromony they pour faygo on the deceased and sing icp songs hoping the kid goes to shangra la and get reincarnated as a chicken