@clim

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

C-LIM

HEY

DIAMOND LIFE ENTERTAINMENT

AFTER THIS SLIM LOC 1 AND C-LIM DROPS IM FREE AGENT

THERE BOTH DONE

REALLY IMA FREE NOW CUZZ I DID MY THREE ALBUMS BUT IMA GIVE MY LABLE A CHANCE TO COME AT ME WIT SOME COO SHIT

CUZZ THEY DO IT BIG

C-BO AND TAY MY NIGGAZ THEY ABOUT THE ONLY IZREAL NIGGAZ I DONE MET IN THIS GAME CESIDES TRAY DEEE AND MAYBE A FEW OTHERS

BUT ITS ON THEM THEY GOT TALENT ALL OVER RIGHT NOW...151 ,GUCE, LUNI, MARVAL,ECT ECT

THEY DONT NEED ME SO IT WOULD CE A PRIVALAGE BUT I DO LOOK FORWARD TO GETING DOWN WIT C-BO'S MOBB.......

DOJA CLIKC?

HUH THEY FROM STOCCTON.....WHAT SET THEY FROM........C-LIM

DOJA CLIKC

Apr 25, 2002

dunno what set there from.....i dont even think they claimin.....i know they use to fuck wit young droop, and from the pure fact they spell their name wit a "ck", so i doubt they crippin......but i dont think they bloodin either......you aint never heard of them? shit, speed kills is damn near a classic, and young rens "undeground railroad" is the shit.....to me, they put stockton on the map. .....holla at me mayne

C

C-LIM

HUH

I HEARD OF EM...

butt they aint really did shit to me

to me Dot Dogg put stoccton on the map

and he from my set...NSGC

Apr 25, 2002
damn

im slippin.....huh, i didnt even know dott dogg was from stockton....a lim.. u know when he supposed to get out.....also, is there any songs u recommend from him.....cuz the only shit i heard him on was take flight.....and i must say, thats the tightest song on unforgiven....he might have even topped x on that song.......shit, i wanna see a dott dogg clim x-man collab..... ...shit would be heated....holla at me wit some info lim......peaceeee