Clika One-Steppin Up Game???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2002
Yup. It takes they ass two to four years at a time to drop sum shit. I remember when I first heard them on the first N vs. W, and some fooz I know who know them, sed their shit was finished, and it took two years late just to release it.

Jun 5, 2004
i aint came here to talk shit, i gave my opinion on someone didnt i? I like cin sity's shit, i own a lot of it, thats why im on the forum, i think comin on this shit and just dissin everybody for no reason is punk shit tho

Sep 15, 2002
Giving your opinion? You did that, but you also try to label Joke Dog too.

I don't know if he claims sureno shit, cuz there are a lot of folx out here that ain't even on that shit. The ones that are, it's because they ass came from Cali, and try to bring that shit out here. Shit, there are Nortenos out here too. But what I'm sayin is, a lot of folx ain't on that shit out here, and ppl shouldn't get to labeling shit, because that just leads to fake ass internet banging.

It is punk shit, for niccaz to come on here an just talk shit for no reason, if niggaz want to label shit, they should take they ass on out of here and go somewhere where they on that type of shit.

Cinsity's music isn't for surenos, and it's not for nortenos, it's for anyone.

May 24, 2002
www.cinsityrecords.com
Soldado Joke Dogg has some REAL enemies just as you probably do, Soldado Joke Dogg aint ur enemy. If u don't want to lissin to homeboy because he wasn't born and raised where you was thats coo. I don't lissin to a lot of East Coast just because it East Coast. As for Clika 1 the Steppin Up Game is a real project, I don't know when it's droppin and I don't know how much Bad Boy is on it. Either way I'm swoopin it.

Sep 15, 2002
I don't know if it was nothin more then an idea, but yeah they were supposed to. Last time I asked about it, Playboy said they were stilling thinking about doin it, I just hope that shit goes thru.

Jul 24, 2004
Clicka One aint surenos..... They just coo ass homies down to fuck with anyone wether they from up north or down south.. I met that foo romero threw my cuzin ericas husband.. There are chicanos who dont bang that norte/sur thing... Just like there are the OG Playboys Gang that was str8 West Coast Ryders outa south central, not to be confused with the scrap "Playboyz" that bang 13....... They coo folks.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
yeh last i heard clika and chingo bling did an instore last sat and they had a show to promote the album....hope shit goes good for them.....I remember them cats back when they was workin wit my folks Don Cisco....I'm out in Vegas now..jus touched down a minute ago and been networkin wit alot of cats from out here but I aint met them cats yet.......

PLAYBOY7: my boy is on ya comp.....young cavy.......he from Salinas CA but hes back and forth to Yuma......I'm glad to see u puttin the homies on.....much luv......lets connect so we can chop chop .

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
Tracklisting
1. Wake up Call feat. Shadow
2. Who's the Boss feat. Queenie
3. On Dubbs feat. Baby Bash
4. Steppin Up Game feat. Fade Dogg
5. Dirty Dirty feat. SPM and Don Cisco
6. Understand
7. Places to Go feat. Kurupt and Don Cisco
8. What would you do
9. Don't Blow My High
10. Hair Blew Back
11. What Ya Gonna Do feat. fade Dogg and Chingo Bling
12. My Life4 Right Here
13. Don't Look Back
14. The Translation
15. First time I seen Her
16. Good Game
17. Brand New Day

May 3, 2002
FYI!

Romero is a Norteno (my homie is in numerous pics on they 2nd cd reppin tha red and they used to bang together back in tha day)....... but sides don't matter

they are now signed with R-n-D outta Albuquerque where romero is from.............. my boy talks wit romero on a weekly basis............... if n-e-1 needs to cop this cd or their others get at me

[email protected]