Clika One-Steppin Up Game???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2002
Dude I just finish sayin the norte or sur foo. We been knowin the red shirts on the second cd. I pointed it out earlier.

N E way, the cd sic ass fucc. No BadBoy at all though. Which is aight, since I wasn't feelin his shit he spit with Spice 1. His flow has gotten even more laidback and dude sounds like he's fallin asleep on the mic. Shoulda kept on like he was, not his latest shit sounds garbage. Like that S A song he had On N vs W vs E, his lyrics is tight, but his flow is weak.

But the steppin up the game cd won't disapoint, Romero and Brown step up the lyrics, without changin their style. I can pretty much listen to it from top to bottom.

Some chick at the record store said they are droppin another one later this year, or beggining of next with all three of them.

ALSO dropped was the Brown Mixtape, by Ese Brown. It's coo.

May 24, 2002
www.cinsityrecords.com
Ese Brown said:
fuck that mayatero Bad Boy though, running around with braids in his hair trying to be a Crip
1. You talkin bout mayatero...this is the Cin Sity board...Cin Sity and Doomsday are Black Men...

2. Bad Boy is my Homeboy...so keep that garbage off this board...

Comin into a Black Mans house and disrespectin his Homeboy with Mayatero is Double Trouble. Take that shit elsewhere.

Jan 26, 2004
SirPlayboy7 said:
1. You talkin bout mayatero...this is the Cin Sity board...Cin Sity and Doomsday are Black Men...

2. Bad Boy is my Homeboy...so keep that garbage off this board...

Comin into a Black Mans house and disrespectin his Homeboy with Mayatero is Double Trouble. Take that shit elsewhere.
braiding your hair, having line ups and calling your homies "niggas" is lame where i come from, East Los California

Apr 23, 2005
Lil Lefty 602 said:
Fuckin retards half of yall some internet bangers anyways grow up or grow some balls bitch. I'm Sureno the only time I'm here is when I'm at work you fags live on this shit. Internet faggit ass gangbangers. Be a G and grow some balls fag
^Hardcore Sureno gangbangin' at his work? VERY COOL!