CLASSIC VIDEO: Kobe gets CLOCKED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
lookin' for it right now....

after further review though, it looks like chris MAY have missed....but that WEAK ass "hook" kobe tai threw was the ugliest punch ever...he didn't want to connect...and break a nail?? no way.

LOL

Dec 29, 2004
Ha that was good....Dude retired after 5 years because he wanted to not because he had to....That's all Chris Child's has to tell about himself, "I didn't win shit my whole career, but I did punch THEE Kobe Bryant in a game"...Childs kids are probably wearing Kobe jerseys....

Dec 29, 2004
While you're at it dig up the video of the shot Robert Horry hit against the Kings to send the Lakers on their way to another championship...Can you find that?

Nov 23, 2004
FUCK DA LAKERS....THEY AINT DOIN SHIT THIS YEAR AGAIN.....KOBE TIGHT BUT HE CANT HANDLE THE PRESSURE OF CARRYIN A TEAM ALL BY HIMSELF....NO MATTER HOW MUCH THE LAKER FANZ WANT TO THINK HE CAN...YALL GONNA BE WAITIN A LONG TIME TILL THAT SHIT HAPPENS...JUST HOPE YALL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS...AND THATS IT....

AND THAT HORRY SHOT DID KILL US...THAT WAS OUR TIME TO SHINE....WE COULD OF WON A FEW...BUT IT DIDNT HAPPEN......WE ARE A NEW TEAM NOW...NOT SAYIN WE GONNA WIN IT ALL...BUT WERE HEADING TOWARDS THE RIGHT DIRECTION....

UNLIKE THE RAPERS!!!

Nov 23, 2004
kingz gonna be where they gotta be on nov 30th...dont trip...and i aint sleepin on ya boys i know who yall got and they gonna pretty good this year....but they aint fuckin with the KINGZ....baleedat!!!

Nov 23, 2004
PRINCESSES IN YELLOW...

SLICC RICC said:
THE QUEENS AINT DOIN SHIT THIS SEASON, FOO... GET REAL...

SO YOU THINK THE SMELL A FAKERS GONNA DO ANY BETTER???HAHAHAHAAAA...

GET OFF MY TEAMS DICK SON!!!!WHY IS IT ALWAYS A RAPER FAN IZ THE FIRST TO HATE ON THE KINGS??? YALL GOT YOUR RINGS...WHY YALL STILL TRIPPEN ON US????YALL NEED TO WORRY BOUT YO SORRY ASS TEAM....THA SHAQ DADDY GONE NOW....WHAT YALL GONNA DO NOW????

FUCK IT!!!

WELL SEE WHAT HAPPENDS FROM HERE....

KINGZ BITCH