Classic Review Killa Tay - Snake Eyes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
This is my review of the classic - Killa tay - Snake Eyes. This albums is 'Tays best. A great album. Let me get into the review.

01. Intro - An intro, C-Bo pulls up and they wont let him into the show and he starts shootin. NR

02. Hard Ball - Coo song to start the album off wit. He spit some coo lyrics on this one, its aite. 7/10

03. Thug Livin PT.2 - This song is so so. I skip it tho. 6/10

04. Mob Life - This is where the album picks up. The beat is clean, killa teezy spits some FIRE on this one. The beginning sets the mood "never trust a bitch wit yo paper, never pull a strap without bustin nigga" 10/10

05. The Murda Show - This song is striaght clean. Killa Tay and Bo Loc at they best. 10/10

06. Big Scrilla - I love this beat, the lyrics are clean too. At first i was like this is boo boo, but then the beat grew on me. It slaps hella hard. Killa tay comes with fire once again. 10/10

07. Coast Trippin - This got 'Pacs little sister on it. Its a Pac tribute. She can't really spit tho. 7.5/10

08. Power Moves - This beat isn't that tight to me. Some of the dudes on the track spittin are weak, but some are tight. Killa Tay spits coo lyrics tho as always. 6/10

09. Lets Ride - This songs coo, the first dude comes kinda weak but then Bo and Tay clean up along wit some other dudes. Good thing killa tay always come cleaner than everybody else on his albums, cuz he got so many damn features. 7.5/10

10. Perfect 187 - Im likin this song. Seems like a follow up to Agent 187 on Mafioso album. It's better tho. I like the beat and the lyrics. 9/10

11. So Serious - This song is clean, lunasicc, Killa Tay, Brotha lynch. The only thing i dont like is that they have marvalass and she is weak. But her verse isn't that bad tho. I just hate bitches soundin like dudes. Still a hella tight song. 9/10

12. Hard Hitters - At first I didn't like it, then the beat grew on me. Tay and the second dude spit some fire. I like the chorus too. "Hard hitters cigar splitters yall cant fuck wit our niggas" 9/10

13. Snake Eyes - At first the beat was weak to me, it grew on me tho. Tay got some clean ass lyrics. 9/10

14. I got G'z on it - Best song on the album. It got yukmouth, tay, mac mall, fed x too. Sound like a follow up to i got 5 on it. maybe better since i played i got 5 on it out. I couldn't stop playing this song for ages, i still be knockin it. 11/10

15. The Last Days - I never really listened to it cuz of the beat. Sounds hella soft. NR

Overall this album is hella knock. Tay has a lot of features and i would like to hear more of him. He has the best spits to me. Maybe take off some of the features, or make a compalation so his homies can spit. I like the C-Bo spits tho. There are a lot of good tracks on this. This is classic. If you like tay, you probobly already have this album. If you dont like him, get this album and you will. 9.5/10, i still play this album to this day.

C

CinFul-1

I think the Album sucked in my opinion, dude yells to muchn dammit

Apr 25, 2002
dblameme0 said:
10. Perfect 187 - Im likin this song. Seems like a follow up to Agent 187 on Mafioso album. It's better tho. I like the beat and the lyrics. 9/10
um....NO. this track doesnt come close to touching "agent 187" at all...thats one of tay's best songs ever, this track is OK, nothing special - i give it a 6.

also, though the album is tay's best solo, i really wouldnt call it a classic..."murda show", "so serious", and "G'z on it" are super-tight, but on the whole the rest of the album lacks consistent production. tay should have produced more tracks.