CITY OF DA TAC - k-$wi$$ & rifraff

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 15, 2004
any of yall know where i can get this song or what album it was from?i got it off mp3.com but it got deleted from my files oneday & someone took it down from the site so i couldnt DL it again.holla

Dec 20, 2003
Here is an amazing idea, how bout you go out and buy the album and support the artist instead of trying to download the mp3. I see you asking for individual songs all the time, go out and at least drop some money on the local talent.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
YG HOGG said:
becuzz i dont know what album that song is from & if i did it would be hella hard 2 find.okay boyy

Try to use that mush inside your skull for something usefull then and do some fucking research first. Or are you too dumb to even think of that? Get the fuck outta here, all you do is waste space and time...and nobody is EVER going to take you seriously.

Jan 15, 2004
Sixxness said:
Try to use that mush inside your skull for something usefull then and do some fucking research first. Or are you too dumb to even think of that? Get the fuck outta here, all you do is waste space and time...and nobody is EVER going to take you seriously.
if i respond 2 that i get banned so bottom line holla at me in person.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
YG HOGG said:
if i respond 2 that i get banned so bottom line holla at me in person.

I'm not gonna waste my time to tell you to use your fucking brain in person. You should know to use it without anyone tellin you, but I guess you aren't that smart huh? I'm not one of these cats on here talkin about beating your ass and fucking your mom, so shut the fuck up with that holla at me in person shit like you are even a minuscule amount of important to me. Fuckin jake.:rolleyes:

Jan 15, 2004
then why did you even post shit if i dont matter.LOL like d-sane said your faker then a $3 dollar bill.& your a BD dickrider & a syko dickrider.say some shit 2 my face then i might respect you intil then keep ya mouth shut.

you faker then fake & cant get no faker - gangsta dre

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
lol.......NOBODY on this board knows me like they think they do, so it doesn't matter to me. All the people that claim to be my homies and know me on here really don't know shit. There are 3 people that know me and none of them are on here, so quit tryin to act hard, like you know me or what I do....Where did you get the Syko dickrider thing from? I'd really like to know where you come up with this shit.....You're tryin to say the same shit that D-Sane was saying to me, so quit RIDIN HIS COATTAILS and be original you fuckin queer.

Jan 15, 2004
yea yea lets meet up then so we can finish this conversation inperson & we'll see how much of a gangsta you are in the streets.LOL fuckin internet thug

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
YG HOGG said:
yea yea lets meet up then so we can finish this conversation inperson & we'll see how much of a gangsta you are in the streets.LOL fuckin internet thug

I never said I was a gangsta you fuckin illiterate ass faggot. Cut the crap, you are a JOKE and EVERYONE on here knows it. The day that I would waste my time to meet up with you, I would kill myself before I did it, just for thinking about wasting time on a LOSER like you.

Jan 15, 2004
Sixxness said:
I never said I was a gangsta you fuckin illiterate ass faggot. Cut the crap, you are a JOKE and EVERYONE on here knows it. The day that I would waste my time to meet up with you, I would kill myself before I did it, just for thinking about wasting time on a LOSER like you.
yea okay crackheadness LOL you scared 2 meet up wit a boss cuz you know you'll get your ass wooped.i cant do nothin 2 you over the internet so im done wit this lil chat.get some heart get some ballz & holla back at me when you ready 2 get hands put on you.MARK lol

you a dickridin faggot you love the attention - nas

Status
Not open for further replies.