CINCO DE MAYO !!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2008
yall need to step your modelo game up, that is teh mostm consistent beer ive ever had. never drank a bad tasting one in my life, plus it shits on everything else with its 5.2% alcohol content.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
wanna bbq tomorrow, but this weather is whack hopefully ain't raining bbq some carne asada if it ain't drink a bottle of cazadores and then prolly go to the bars
hahaaha tight I thought we (Portland) was the only ones having a rainy spell for cinco de mayo ahaha. fuck it ill get that shit crackin anyways Imma hit my potnas up and get some asada and tecate fa shoooo

May 4, 2006
well coronas are waiting and some good bbq will be in the mix as well when the work days over. Hope yall have a good one despite the weather

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
So apparently Mexicans only eat carne asada? I did not know this. I'm only half Mexican though so that might explain my ignorance.

Thank you siccness.net/vb!

Or are most of the people posting about carne asada White and think that Mexicans only eat carne asada?

I'm so drunk.

Dec 9, 2005
So apparently Mexicans only eat carne asada? I did not know this. I'm only half Mexican though so that might explain my ignorance.

Or are most of the people posting about carne asada White and think that Mexicans only eat carne asada?

I'm so drunk.

Hell naw ! I fucks with the Carne Asada, and I'm not Mexican !