CIN SITY CHAT ?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2003
www.gubb.nu
peace...cin sity and all fans out there, i go to the chat from time to time but i don´t really see any people on it, come on, get on it...when will cin sity be there next time...the reason i´m asking is that i live in sweden so it would be nice to know a time when people will be on it, must bare in mind the timezones between usa and sweden, so please do holla...take care...thanks...1...

Jun 21, 2003
www.gubb.nu
chat

oh, that´s sad, i was there from time to time, will try again now, otherwise we will must sure catch each other some other day...will you senf the international one´s by the 8th, fiend for that shit, almost like to a sherm stick as ruthless said, he he...peace...

Jun 21, 2003
www.gubb.nu
shipping

yeah playboy...thanks a lot homie, that´s peace, sounds really nice, can´t wait for that one, i´ll holla when i have the package ok...hope to see you on the chat one day as well...take care...cheers...1...

T

tha philospha

Shit i'm there right now it'll be tight if i wasn't there by myself. Cmon foos it tight to have a room just for cinsity fans. See ya there

T

tha philospha

Hey playboy you ever figure out why you coulcn't connect with the chat. Get at me playa

May 24, 2002
www.cinsityrecords.com
naw, i have connected before...matter of fact I connected when yall was in there but nobody popped up so I don't know if I was connecting somewhere else or what I don't know...I'm online searchin for a new chat room now so we don't have these probs