Cigarette Lighters.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2006
In all of my years of smoking, i think i have spent just about thousands of dollars on just lighters. I keep losing em, It's hard to even back track and TRY to remember when was the last time i had it too. They just keep "magically" disappearing out of nowhere.
I just end up buying a new one.

I came to the conclusion that there is some sort of lighter thief.
which one of you motherfuckers constantly pocket peoples lighters and sell them for ebay?

Feb 28, 2008
Ya when I have parties at my house I'll be findin lighters in the couch and shit... I haven't bought a lighter in ages... I just find random ones.

Nov 10, 2006
When you want to hold onto your lighters, you have to develop a method of automatically stashing it in your pocket after use. The problem though, when you are effective at this method, if you use someone else's lighter, you may pocket it because it is almost involuntary

Since fire is only for adults, maybe it should be the rule of the street,
Thou leaves with the fire, owns the fire

Otherwise, a lighter may be left out for a child to use

Mar 12, 2006
lol......

yea man....

just put a sticker on each lighter you buy........

then whenever you leave, be like... who has my lighter with the sticker on it?

and no douche bag can use the "man, i came here with a red lighter" shit

fucking pieces of shit

Nov 10, 2006
How weird we are talking about lighter leashes, and I just got back from eating pizza and I borrow the cashiers lighter, and it has a lighter leash on it. It's not like a "leash" where you hang it around your neck, but it has a release cord where if you let someone borrow it, they are on the leash.

Nov 6, 2005
Any time i accidentally snatch a lighter thats been somehow marked... I tend to accidentally leave it in my pocket when the ass hole like ^^^ Goes sweatin me about a fucking lighter. If you didnt notice me accidentally put it in my pocket, the fuck should i be bothered with your shit when your leaving. Plus, like also stated above, its just a natural reflex for me to light, pocket. I cant tell you how many times ive asked for a light, even from a stranger, just to go automatically to the pocket.

Sep 18, 2006
yea i am guilty as fuck on jackin lighters....Lighter lics are my specialty i guess. I blacked out two weeks ago and I had 5 bics in my pockets when i woke up the next day hahahaha...