Church's Chicken In Vancouver!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2002
"I ain't never had church's chicken and I hear that shit is killin popeye's so I'm really tryna hit this shit up."

Thats the funniest shit I ever heard about chicken. I'm from the south so church's chickens are on every corner. Im going to be honest Church's chicken is only good for feeding a azz of people or if you drunk and need grease to soak up your alochol. I'm trying to figure out how you can get hyped up about something so below average in quality. Have you seen their chicken, I aint just talkin about the dark meat, the chicken period is something wrong. Ask them for a breast and you will see what I mean, their breast looks like a deformed chicken back(no joke). All of they chicken just has a certain look, it makes me think they get all deformed, premature, sick chickens at a discounted rate from the farm...

...The biscuits, they pretty good with the honey glaze on em, chicken strips good, mashed potatoes aint bad either....but how the hell you cook everything you make in the same grease...why does the apple pie tasted fried in the same batter as the chicken. They dont change the grease for shit it dont matter what kind of food it is. And...another thing, what the fuck kinda batter is that on the chicken man, if u think this shit taste better than Popeyes or KFC you probably was the kid that ate everything on the lunch tray in middle school LOL.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
I just got back from the new Churchs in Vancouver off 4th Plain. That shit is straight nasty! It was overcooked and hard like the frozen fried chicken that comes out of the box. I ordered the 3 piece spicy mixed and the only thing worth eating was the biscuit. The chicken was deformed, not spicy at all and the batter they used was all hard. The Mashed Potatoes and Mac Cheese were average. The Okra was nasty and seemed like they fried that shit along with the chicken in the same batch. I saw a dude get some chicken strips and those actually didn't look that bad. If I go back I will only try the strips, coleslaw, corn, etc. The only compliment I have is they give you a big ass drink with the meals! That surprised me...

Popeyes is 100 times better no question! KFC is 50 times better and I usually won't fuck with KFC. All I'm saying is I will never order the fried chicken at Churchs ever again!!!

Apr 7, 2004
I just got back from the new Churchs in Vancouver off 4th Plain. That shit is straight nasty! It was overcooked and hard like the frozen fried chicken that comes out of the box. I ordered the 3 piece spicy mixed and the only thing worth eating was the biscuit. The chicken was deformed, not spicy at all and the batter they used was all hard. The Mashed Potatoes and Mac Cheese were average. The Okra was nasty and seemed like they fried that shit along with the chicken in the same batch. I saw a dude get some chicken strips and those actually didn't look that bad. If I go back I will only try the strips, coleslaw, corn, etc. The only compliment I have is they give you a big ass drink with the meals! That surprised me...

Popeyes is 100 times better no question! KFC is 50 times better and I usually won't fuck with KFC. All I'm saying is I will never order the fried chicken at Churchs ever again!!!
Lol thats how they chicken come every time no matter what day or holiday it is. Thats what chicken they serving lol.... Like I said before I wouldn't eat that shit if it was free. Well maybe if I was homeless and it was given to me I would eat it. But being that Im not homeless Im fucking with the Kern and popeyes 1

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
yeah Churches chicken always been hella nasty i jus didnt wanna hurt kons feelings but since hes still mia from the room fuck it lol

Apr 25, 2002
Church's Chicken = one of my top 5 favorite restaurants in the world

It is amazing and I'm dead serious, I eat it about 2-3x a week and had it for my Thanksgiving meal last year, went straight for the drivethru coming home from the Seahawks Cowboys game. That's what kind of esteem I hold Church's Chicken in.

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
lol, maybe texas got the special ingredient...

cause churches in oakland, shreveport and all over atlanta all tasted like school food outside of the biscuits...

popeyes all day, followed by mrs winners (cause u cant really fuck up chicken and waffles).. or Gladdys Knights, even tho it aint fast food

Apr 7, 2004
Church's Chicken = one of my top 5 favorite restaurants in the world

It is amazing and I'm dead serious, I eat it about 2-3x a week and had it for my Thanksgiving meal last year, went straight for the drivethru coming home from the Seahawks Cowboys game. That's what kind of esteem I hold Church's Chicken in.
I hope eating shit isn't in your top 5 too

Jul 29, 2008
Church's aint got shit on the other places.. except price. Its "cheap chicken".. but I still go there every so often.

In Oakland, shit is like goin to the bank.. they behind plexiglass and shit. But hey, its for good reason.

I still fuks wid Church bekuz I've never had it til bout a month ago. Churo's are dope bekuz they got caramel in em. Biscuit is good too.

Feb 1, 2006
Yeah, what other people said, church's is not the business. It's hella cheap so its good if you are broke. It's like the chicken version of taco hell. Popeye's is way better to me, and like dude said Popeyes po' boys are 1st ballot fast-food HOF.