Church's Chicken In Vancouver!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Church's Chicken Opening In Vancouver very soon!!!!!!!!!!!

OH YEAH BITCHES!!!!!!

I can't fucking believe it :eek: Drove by yesterday it looked like they had everything set up. I even seen a bitch being trained in the drive thru window, so I'm sure it will be opening in a week or two. I ain't never had church's chicken and I hear that shit is killin popeye's so I'm really tryna hit this shit up. shit's fucked up though Vancouver always be getting the bomb new foods and portland don't get shit. I just hope churches is worth the drive across the bridge. Here's a story I found about it.

Church's Chicken franchise to replace Orchards A&W
Saturday, June 13 | 5:49 p.m.
BY CAMI JONER
COLUMBIAN STAFF WRITER

Vancouver’s first Church’s Chicken franchise is set to open in a former A&W restaurant in Orchards next month.

Owner Abdul Quddus expects the site will be more successful with fried chicken and biscuits than with root beer and burgers. On the corner of Fourth Plain Boulevard and 112th Avenue, the A&W is being remodeled. It will reopen as Church’s in mid-July, said Quddus, owner of Vancouver-based KHQ Foods Inc.

"Competition is fierce when it comes to hamburgers. As far as chicken is concerned, the only competition is KFC," Quddus said.

He opened a Church’s Chicken in Woodland in December and plans to open three additional Church’s sites within two years.

In March, Quddus closed the 34-year-old A&W, saying that its franchise parent company Yum! Brands Inc. had terminated his franchise agreement.

Clark County is new territory for Church’s, which sells from 1,600 locations in 21 countries, said Jennie Hong, a spokeswoman for the chain’s parent company Cajun Operating Co. in Atlanta.

"We’re a $1.2 billion company and one of the largest chicken chains out there," Hong said.

Church’s expects to open 125 units this year.

"We have aggressive growth plans," Hong said.

She said Vancouver’s new Church’s Chicken will fit the chain’s stand-alone model. On average, the stores employ about 15 people and include a drive-up window and modest dining room space.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
church's is cool...

only wack part is how it's all dark meat in the boxes of chicken, whereas popeye's and kfc's chicken has it mixed with both white and dark meat.

i don't know how anybody else feels, maybe because i like eating breasts and wings...?

church's chicken strips are pretty good though...same with their biscuits with the honey.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^damn that sucks to hear. yo Iller, are the 2 or 3 piece meals or whatever white meat? i hate dark meat chicken.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Yeah, I been knowing about this for months now! It's on 4th Plain where that old A&W was... Better yet though, if you really want the best BBQ in all the Portland area go across the street to Goldies in the Shell Station. I posted it before in here on the NW food thread. I been to all the BBQ joints in the Portland vicinity and Goldies takes the cake.

http://www.goldiesbbq.com/

Anyway, there is also a Church's Chicken in Woodland, WA down the freeway a little ways. It's been there serving for a awhile now...

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^word up jazzo my auntie lives like 10 mins from that new church's so imma have to hit golides. now you said it's like right across the street from the church's?

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
^^^word up jazzo my auntie lives like 10 mins from that new church's so imma have to hit golides. now you said it's like right across the street from the church's?
Kind of... It's more like across from the Wendy's on 4th Plain. It's only a few blocks down though from The Church's. You can't miss the Shell Station on the north side of 4th Plain. I know even Cool Nutz made the trip out to 360 to fuck with Goldie's BBQ a few times. Just check the link I left above in my first post for more info... Like I think they are closed on Sundays.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
^^^damn that sucks to hear. yo Iller, are the 2 or 3 piece meals or whatever white meat? i hate dark meat chicken.
honestly, i haven't been to a church's in a minute...

but i think they're dark meat, unless you ask for white meat, which'll cost you a bit more.

i used to cop the 2 or 3 white piece meal sometimes...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
church's is cool...

only wack part is how it's all dark meat in the boxes of chicken, whereas popeye's and kfc's chicken has it mixed with both white and dark meat.

i don't know how anybody else feels, maybe because i like eating breasts and wings...?

church's chicken strips are pretty good though...same with their biscuits with the honey.
bro it's not chicken! lol.......i keed, i dunno...

but mcnuggets and them mcchickens...are ground up WHOLE baby chickens...beak, assholes, feet, eyes, meat, feathers, ETC. :)

Feb 17, 2004
CHURCH'S CHICKEN IS THE SHIT PLUS THEY GIVE YOU HELLA FOOD I MISS CHURCH'S IM FROM OAKLAND SO CHURCH'S IS THE SHIT WHEN YA BROKE THEY GIVE YOU 12 PIECES OF CHICKEN FOR $9.99 LOL THE KEY TO CHURCH'S CHICKEN IS TO EAT THAT SHIT RIGHT OUT THE GREASE WITH THE BIG ASS JALAPENO'S NO OTHER CHICKEN TASTE BETTER (FAST FOOD WISE) THAN CHURCH'S I BELEIVE THE POPOYES RESTURANTS USE TO BE CHURCHS HELLA LONG AGO IN PORTLAND I DONT THINK PORTLAND CAN HAVE A CHURCH'S CHICKEN CONTRACTORAL WISE ! SHIT IM THERE THOUGH SHIT! THEY GONNA HAVE A LINE EVERYDAY OUT THE DOOR!

ON A SIDE NOTE WE ALL USE TO SAY DAMM CHURCHS CHICKEN WINGS ARE HELLA BIG LIKE TURKEY WINGS!

Dec 28, 2008
LoL it would be funny if you were talking about Vancouver BC, then I would think for sure you have lost your mind. I never realised they didn't have a Church's in Vancouver Washington.

I don't even eat fast food, and lot of you folks shouldn't either but to hell with that! Do what you do!

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^wtf is a surrey and abbotsford?!?!? got me fucked up homie lol.....OH and by the way, the vancouver location just opened a few days ago so if ya'll want some church's it's available now. I'mma wait for a few weeks though so I don't gotta wait an hour for chicken, and risk my order getting fucked up.....