Chuck, what (and when) will the next done deal album be?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
You know we all are waiting on a gang of albums from you all. What might we be able to look forward to next?

Are there any HARD dates set for any of these?

willie henn solo
quinn solo
explosive as usual
heated speeches vol 2
new mix tape
Fully loaded (group or solos)
or any others?

and do you got info on any git paid albums like

guce solo
mix tape vol 2
bullys wit fullys 2
mobaloti 2
thug money
or any others?

Dont mean to hassle you but we all want to know what is crackin with the #1 label in the world.

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
I will get back to this when i have exact dates but here is a quik list they will be released pretty much in this order:

DD Mix tape Vol 2, Triple Threatw/Dj Apollo
Runs in The Family Re-release 10 New songs
Bully Wit fullys 2-DD/Git paid
Fillmoeism-Willie Hen
I give You My Words-San Quinn
Heated Speeches Vol.2
Get a load of This- Fully Loaded
Explosive a Usual-DD/Mescaleen Ent
Just to name of few I know people are waiting and i will have some concrete and accurate answers soon!

May 2, 2002
Chuck

Whats up with doing some underground mixtapes/ep/albums exclusive to the folks on this site just to keep us from shaking until the next cd drops?

also whats up with that 457 rerelease?

Feb 19, 2003
Looks hot, Chuck. Glad to see another Fully Loaded CD is in the works. Are Rich, Bailey and Don Teezy still planning on making solos sometime in the future?

Hope you find a good distributor...
PEACE!

May 29, 2002
Are there any release dates set? I remember you sayin the second mixtape was comin out in july, is that still gonna happen?

Is san quinn for president his own mixtape?

May 29, 2002
^^ yup, its giving me a headache knowing i have to wait so long. July is gonna be an expensive ass month for cds.

Chuck ive got all done deal releases except the first fully loaded (I had it but it was stolen). I know there were two different releases. which one would you say is better to buy and where could i get it?